When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Is that completed by now? The Link does not tell me ... maybe I am too stupid?

Scroll down and you will see that it is completed under Past Incidents.  No you are not stupid I have gone there myself and didn't think to scroll down. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

i know its early, how many releases  for today and any clue on regions. Lot of rl stuff today and seeing if the times match when i can log in .Thanks in advance !

Well I don't want to disturb the ancestors. They are still asleep after their opulent chicken meal ;)

But since the first half of their yesterdays prphecy came true (Beaver Lagoon) ... though they obviously didn't foresee the maintainance - delay ... I would trust the second half to be todays first release. As to the timing I guess same as they predicted for yesterday.... so expect

*** Sassafras between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT  ***  ..... and a second release at around 02:50 pm SLT

... what region?? let's say Butterhedge.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

For those that can't get inworld, Sassafras has amazing cliffs, a continuation of the gorge in Canyon Ball Run love it!

Havenbarrow is next door, looks ready. Both are a mix of trad / camper.

Butterhedge is lovely, part trads, part campers.Howling Pines next door is just as green and leafy, and has the same mix of plots.

It's anyone's guess, good luck everyone!

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.