When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems like release - I was offered ten houses . got none.

Now lots of campers ... do not try

Inalnd chat says Lake Dacus .... and unless that was super popular place to stand before .... lotsa dots now

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, it will take a while before the campers are sold out, I think. Lots of campers regions are ready and waiting to be released.

I picked up the perfect camper abandon for me at this moment which I prefer to most of the ready- to be released ones. They can't tempt me more at this time!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

All gone now...

Which was a long time for a release..... remember the days when they were gone in seconds and often you never even saw one..... then it changed a bit and about 15 minutes after a release you'd start to see some abandons..... this one was just long and the abandons where happening quick and also for a long time

• Like 2

Actually my alt picked up a house! But not in Lake Dacus (though there seem to be houses there aswell) but in

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dorma/73/181/23

It is a sandy beachy seashore lot . view not upon houseboats but to the open sea.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff9881940a33ec0453f4b1bac9344ead.jpeg

I would have been overjoyed to get it ... did I not have a better lot of the same kind in Axim! So I decided to abandon it. Will wait some time though till the campers are through. Will abandon it in about one hour from now at 10:00 am SLT. If you rezz a Winchester you have a very nice view from the balcony:

image.thumb.jpeg.8e17c1146c0e0de512546112b1bea8e4.jpeg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Actually my alt picked up a house! But not in Lake Dacus (though there seem to be houses there aswell) but in

It is a sandy beachy seashore lot . view not upon houseboats but to the open sea.

I would have been overjoyed to get it ... did I not have a better lot of the same kind in Axim! So I decided to abandon it. Will wait some time though till the campers are through. Will abandon it in about one hour from now at 10:00 am SLT. If you rezz a Winchester you have a very nice view from the balcony:

Nice one.... good luck to whoever goes after it....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Maybe I can grab it for my daughter if I am online when you let it go.  *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I might have had it for her but someone threw back a Lake Dacus traditional and that is what she got. :(

It's hard to understand how lots get released. Sometimes the house you abandon will sit in the pool for over an hour before it's released back into the wild, and others go immediately......

• Like 2

Well, I think I'm settled in (for now) I've got a camper today, an abandon. Not the perfect ideal spot I had in mind, no river nor lake,  but, for some reason, it felt like home when I landed on it. So now we have the amazing TH facing the river (which by the way, was also an abandon), and the camper for the weekends :) Good way to start the week!!!!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Cherry75 said:

Wow, are you guys actually creating multiple premium accounts so you can get these houses? Lmao! That's insane. 😂

@Cherry75, some people are creating several accounts to increase chances. Other have alts for different reasons, and others have family/partners, and each owns a Premium account. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@Cherry75, some people are creating several accounts to increase chances. Other have alts for different reasons, and others have family/partners, and each owns a Premium account. 

Seems like a waste of money, tbh. But then, what do I know? I'm a shopping addict trying very hard to resist the urge to purchase a yacht. My trad house is a block away from the lake. 😜

Edited by Cherry75
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cherry75 said:

Seems like a waste of money, tbh. But then, what do I know? I'm a shopping addict trying very hard to resist the urge to purchase a yacht. My trad house is a block away from the lake. 😜

People are all different, with different perspectives on where to invest money :) I guess that's the beauty of life!!!! Enjoy that lake!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.