When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

A friend comforted me ... abandoning a nice seashore parcel and we managed to choose a VERY quiet time and time it to the second so I DID manage to catch it!! It really succeeded and now I am SUPERHAPPY again!! :)

Send me the time you picked in a PM, haha. I decided to pay 2 year premium only for me, and I am slightly worried what happens if I must try to abandon an alts house and try to get it myself. Now that is the only property I have.

• Like 2

I was curious and did a test..

Anybody else find themselves only about to refresh 4(5 if you count the page loading as 1) times before it tells them the whole 10 in 10 thing?

Anyhoo, I haven't seen any houses since last night. Strange. I should of seen some of these you guys were talking about.

Edit: Looks to be a firefox thing. Chrome works as it should.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Send me the time you picked in a PM, haha. I decided to pay 2 year premium only for me, and I am slightly worried what happens if I must try to abandon an alts house and try to get it myself. Now that is the only property I have.

Allways very risky! Than CAN succeed but as likely as not fail. I tried it several times ... also with you- remember? - and it failed!

I sent you an inworld IM with the time we chose.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I was curious and did a test..

Anybody else find themselves only about to refresh 4(5 if you count the page loading as 1) times before it tells them the whole 10 in 10 thing?

Anyhoo, I haven't seen any houses since last night. Strange. I should of seen some of these you guys were talking about.

Edit: Looks to be a firefox thing. Chrome works as it should.

Firefox is simply hopeless. It does just the same to me.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Allways very risky! Than CAN succeed but as likely as not fail. I tried it several times ... also with you- remember? - and it failed!

I sent you an inworld IM with the time we chose.

It is risky, yes. I was hoping I could get one I like better on this account, on Marianne.

• Like 1

do you all know when Hammond will be released....also do you know if someone abandons a land if it comes up right away to take or just depends? oh and one more thing can't someone just transfer the home to someone rather then have to abandon it?

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

do you all know when Hammond will be released....also do you know if someone abandons a land if it comes up right away to take or just depends? oh and one more thing can't someone just transfer the home to someone rather then have to abandon it?

1) No, we do not know, though I would guess sometime next week. 2) It varies. 3) No, we cannot sell, transfer, deed, etc. the parcels to anyone else. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Oh do you know if they will release houseboats Monday??? 

No one knows but to guess - well, Bennetts Cove and Whaleback or any camper region would balance out the recent trad releases. But it could be anything, anytime and also any amount of regions!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

No one knows but to guess - well, Bennetts Cove and Whaleback or any camper region would balance out the recent trad releases. But it could be anything, anytime and also any amount of regions!

The exitement from Friday carry on. The two regions mentioned in the post, are attractive placements for boats. One is square 32 x 32 only, the other can you see a lighthouse from with a high, but not crazy high draw distance.

I read some page back that many camper regions was named and look ready.

If I should guess wild, I too would say campers or one of the two regions with boats. But it's unpredictable. I am sure some region will be released on Monday. Or two. Or three . (Lol)

• Like 2

I'm all good for a triple play so long as they don't go at once.

The chances of you getting in to the region you hope for is then heavily reduced.

Luckily they have been pretty good about doing 1 at a time, though.. and hopefully it stays that way. It really helps.

Anyway on topic. Seen 1 house, 1 boat, and 1 camper today. I'm on cooldown(last I tried this morning) and no idea for how long because it's all so vague.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Oh do you know if they will release houseboats Monday??? 

Bennetts Cove has looked ready for a week or more now. I hope it does get released because it's RIGHT BEHIND ME and everytime I face that way I see a wall of red text. :P

I'd say it is to houseboats what Rocky Heights was for Traditionals - a sim that is only half full and with a LOT of open space. Anyone lucky enough to get that will have rather low lag. Not as good as 'Calm Waters'... but then nothing is that good. :ph34r:

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Bennetts Cove has looked ready for a week or more now. I hope it does get released because it's RIGHT BEHIND ME and everytime I face that way I see a wall of red text. :P

I'd say it is to houseboats what Rocky Heights was for Traditionals - a sim that is only half full and with a LOT of open space. Anyone lucky enough to get that will have rather low lag. Not as good as 'Calm Waters'... but then nothing is that good. :ph34r:

Yes, Bennets Cove is not packed with boats, it feels good. I walked on the road behind them. I like that they have connection to land, one can walk or bike straight from their pier if they want to.

Whaleback look good, especially the two boats in the ends. But lag? Yes I suppose it will be more lag. As best as I could see on the map, it's 20 boats and houses together there.

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Noticed just now that 3 Rocky Heights parcels have already changed hands since it went live yesterday afternoon. So even 'the perfect sim' can have openings.

Really, beach parcels? 😮 Or inland? It is not the region that matter for me, but the parcels. Every region has parcels I want, and parcels I don't want. I was walking in Hammond Park, and some places there are really good. But placement, placement, placement. I even think about where the add-ons will be placed, will they face a tall hedge, how is the view in the backyard. All this can make me abandon a "perfect" sim region. 🤪

Edited by Marianne Little
Corrected the bad word
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Really, beach parcels? 😮 Or inland? It is not the region that matter for me, but the parcels. Every region has parcels I want, and parcels I don't want. I was walking in Hammond Park, and some places there are really good. But placement, placement, placement. I even think about where the add-ons will be placed, will they face a tall hedge, how is the view in the backyard. All this can make me abandon a "perfect" sim.

I believe one was beach, but would have to double check their claim dates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is not the region that matter for me, but the parcels. Every region has parcels I want, and parcels I don't want. I was walking in Hammond Park, and some places there are really good. But placement, placement, placement. I even think about where the add-ons will be placed, will they face a tall hedge, how is the view in the backyard. All this can make me abandon a "perfect" sim.

Gasp!!  You said the "s" word.  ;)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RollerGirlDeb said:

I think i'm done for the night, all this refreshing is killing my hand and arm. Maybe I'll do better on Monday, hoping for one of the campers.

You can use auto refresh, you just have to set it to like 72 seconds.  Some also use 68, whatever works for them.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.