When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just like me - I thought it was an abandoned - didn't like it - abandoned it right away!

Now I realize that this is a new CAMPER region - a mixed one with houses and campers.

And I thought it was an old one! Well anyway I would not have wanted that house.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toad Hollow/219/224/25

image.thumb.jpeg.782248670bad29ce348b54a4d410cb40.jpeg

But if I had realized that Toad Hollow was today's release I would have announced it here for the people that missed out. Sorry for that. :(

I picked this one up when you abandoned it.. and also let it fly. 2 others have gone through it after me so far.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Toad Hollow region is lovely! If I had no house already I would be living in at this location!

There are a few nice traditionals all around that camper area. Especially for people who want one that's a little less urban, as they usually back onto trees, water, mountains and so on. It'd be more my sort of area if I was looking for that type of house. People have been so focused on the island, I think they haven't seen some of what's coming up.

• Like 4

Just now, Polenth Yue said:

There are a few nice traditionals all around that camper area. Especially for people who want one that's a little less urban, as they usually back onto trees, water, mountains and so on. It'd be more my sort of area if I was looking for that type of house. People have been so focused on the island, I think they haven't seen some of what's coming up.

Oh yes ;) they are quietly filling all the mountains and lakes in all over Belli whilst everyone is busy looking at the south coast of the Island. It's really beautiful what they are doing with each one...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

My Alt got a camper in Toad Hallow. It is actually the nicest view she has scored so far! It is still not on a beach but by a river with a view of the ocean and a lovely bridge. It is very private. She is debating on whether to keep it or not...sigh. 

Feel should say that I have not seen many beach camper views if camper is what you want. Even the ones on the edge of the large lake most are obscured view of the water and high above the waterline. So yours sounds amazing unless you fancy one of the later camper releases...

• Like 2

My alt got a camper in Sheldon. I'm actually really glad I managed to avoid Toad Hallow.

I like houseboats and mountain homes and none of that infidel heresy in between. :P

Years ago I had a 512m lot on top of Campion and it was heaven way up there on a near sheer cliff face until some jerk rezzed giant square block prims all around me and my ARs went nowhere...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

What is going on?  A house has been stuck on my browsers for like 30 refreshes.  Keeps saying an unknown error has occurred when I try to claim it.

I've logged out 3 times, I've closed the browser ... still there

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

What is going on?  A house has been stuck on my browsers for like 30 refreshes.  Keeps saying an unknown error has occurred when I try to claim it.

I've logged out 3 times, I've closed the browser ... still there

Same! That house and a camper. 

• Confused 1

Same thing happened to me before or during the Toad Hollow release.  House and Camper pic... got the error over and over, then refreshed 'out'...   logged out, back in, got the camper after 3 tries...   well, my alt did.   :-P

Maybe they are prepping the website, which is why we get the error, then at some point it releases.  (?)
So could be another release coming if that is the case.   Just typing out loud.  :-)

Edited by eyecu2
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.