When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I was just eating and watching TV for a while - when I switched to computer again I saw your post - 1 minute too late,

Wildly logged my alt into the land page - there it was ... and GONE!

As far as I know @Chloe Dolores really wants a houseboat ... so there is HOPE! ;)

CAMPER!!!! I just gave up my houseboat on Hammerhead yesterday. Get ready for it I put it back at the time on the other thread...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I was just eating and watching TV for a while - when I switched to computer again I saw your post - 1 minute too late,

Wildly logged my alt into the land page - there it was ... and GONE!

As far as I know @Chloe Dolores really wants a houseboat ... so there is HOPE! ;)

Yes, I talked to Chloe and there is hope!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jaulistine said:

Are people still struggling to get into the new LL areas? Or is there enough to go around finally? Just curious because I've been hesitant to leave my home...but I'm wanting a place in the camper/tiny house regions. Yet won't be making the big move if LL still hasn't been able to make enough places for member to actually decide where they would like to relocate.

It is going to be quite a while still (many more months) before there are enough for all Premium members and thus it will still be a lottery for a while and take persistence to get one.  

It does look like it won't be too much longer before they start releasing more Camper regions - up in the NE area of the continent.  They are also working on Camper regions along the west side and they are busy (in secret somewhere) creating their next theme to be unveiled at the Christmas Expo.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

i hope the Christmas Expo is in early November, so we have time to enjoy the new theme during the holiday season

Dec 5-15:

https://slchristmasexpo.com/

The "assumption" is that the new theme will then be released "soon" after -- but that "soon" might not be until after the new year.  The Campers/Trailers were unveiled for preview at the SL16B event, but not released until a few months later.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Aren't you staying in Blackwater?

Like some others I am addicted to the catch and release game - just to see what I can find.

By now my standards to KEEP something are extremely hight ... but a house NEXT to the water in the FIRST row might be more desirable.

Wait and see! ;)

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Like some others I am addicted to the catch and release game - just to see what I can find.

By now my standards to KEEP something are extremely hight ... but a house NEXT to the water in the FIRST row might be more desirable.

Wait and see! ;)

I can understand the addiction though I think I must be mad to put myself back on the refresher hamster wheel 😨.  I did it with the old homes too though, so I reckon it's in my blood but I do hope to find THE house someday!

• Like 1

I can hardly believe it!! I managed to get the house I REALLY wanted in Blackwater ... the one opposite in the FIRST row with balcony towards the sea! My alt did ... it was empty and I just IMed the owner and she said she did not want it and could release it right away... and it HAPPENED - I refeshed manually and GOT it!!

I had tried this several times before - as giver and as taker and NEVER succeeded ... but this time I did!

Must have been a quiet time ... had autorefreshed for some hours and seen NOTHING ... no posts in the forum either...

So this was my day!!! hurray!!! :)

And that means I will be abandoning the one I got yesterday ... in 25 minutes from now at the full hour at 1pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/33/151/33

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I can hardly believe it!! I managed to get the house I REALLY wanted in Blackwater ... the one opposite in the FIRST row with balcony towards the sea! My alt did ... it was empty and I just IMed the owner and she said she did not want it and could release it right away... and it HAPPENED - I refeshed manually and GOT it!!

I had tried this several times before - as giver and as taker and NEVER succeeded ... but this time I did!

Must have been a quiet time ... had autorefreshed for some hours and seen NOTHING ... no posts in the forum either...

And that means I will be abandoning the one I got yesterday ... in 25 minutes from now at the full hour at 1pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/128/128/31

how can you release one in wellsprings? its all still red text 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/33/151/33

You got my old one?

Edited by ZsaZsaZahira
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

You got my old one?

I am not quite sure - I believe the next one to the left - if you look towards the sea.

THIS glorious house! The blue one. Wait till I added the wrap around porch!  then it will be perfect! ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.79ec3b2b827c0f9b8d25efbd9c4928b6.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am not quite sure - I believe the next one to the left - if you look towards the sea.

THIS glorious house! The blue one. Wait till I added the wrap around porch!  then it will be perfect! ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.79ec3b2b827c0f9b8d25efbd9c4928b6.jpeg

Mine was on the corner closer to the lighthouse, but anyway I am thrilled to bits you got just what you wanted.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.