When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Blackwater Shoals released

I am sooooooo disappointed!! *sob*

Have been waiting all week for Blackwarer Shoals ... was sure it would be today ... dedicated the whole afternoon to the chase for it ... made plans how to go about it ... and THEN? 

My alt was runninh autorefresh 80 sec on the netbook - Leora was locked in to the housepage on the PC ... ready waiting ...then I just went to the kitchen to fetch some lunch ... when I came bach there was Bellisseria on the Netbook ... my alt grabbed ... and got ALLWEISS ... just when I wentt to the PC to announce I would be releasing Allweiss I saw that Blackwater Shoals had just been released ... and I had not seen a single house of it!

In the hope peoole might be releasing I refreshed manually for about 5 minutes ... and got a house ... in Princess Caroline!! :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Darn, was tied up in a meeting.

Ok, keeping my eyes peeled for further releases until I have to go into another one later today!

Highly unlikely there will be another release before Monday!

There NEVER has been a second release on the same day -

sometimes two or even three regions at once! but not one after another!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Yes the Williamsburg is the style I like .Can you tell me ,what is the camper pack ? 

The content pack is in the same sign as where you choose camper. It has all textures (almost all, there is some trim texture missing?) lamps, camping furniture like tables and chairs.

The traditional houses has a content pack in the mailbox and the boats, in the lifebuoy. ( Is that the correct name of the red-and white?)

Textures are useful for additional walls.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am sooooooo disappointed!! *sob*

Have been waiting all week for Blackwarer Shoals ... was sure it would be today ... dedicated the whole afternoon to the chase for it ... made plans how to go about it ... and THEN? 

My alt was runninh autorefresh 80 sec on the netbook - Leora was locked in to the housepage on the PC ... ready waiting ...then I just went to the kitchen to fetch some lunch ... when I came bach there was Bellisseria on the Netbook ... my alt grabbed ... and got ALLWEISS ... just when I wentt to the PC to announce I would be releasing Allweiss I saw that Blackwater Shoals had just been released ... and I had not seen a single house of it!

In the hope peoole might be releasing I refreshed manually for about 5 minutes ... and got a house ... in Princess Caroline!! :(

That is exactly why I stopped even trying for a specific region or home because this is what happens you anticipate and know that a region you really want is going to be releasing, you keep your eyes peeled and prepare yourself.

And what happens either for a hot second you walk away or do something else and they switch up on you the release times and bam! the region is released and gone in a blink of the eye. 

Or you catch the time the release happens but someone abandons a home around the same time and most likely get the abandon and not the new release.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two weeks in a row, 10 weekdays regions released!  Everybody shout FANTASTIC!   Thank you to Patch Linden, Derrick and Whitney Linden Team. The Moles applauded! 

Hammerhead Light Houseboats Monday

Allweiss Homes Tuesday

Sario Homes Wednesday

Lollipop Houseboats Thursday

Blackwater Shoals Homes, Pegleg Houseboats Friday

New regions named for next week!  Disappointed people who missed out look forward! 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Two weeks in a row, 10 weekdays regions released!  Everybody shout FANTASTIC!   Thank you to Patch Linden, Derrick and Whitney Linden Team. The Moles applauded! 

Hammerhead Light Houseboats Monday

Allweiss Homes Tuesday

Sario Homes Wednesday

Lollipop Houseboats Thursday

Blackwater Shoals Homes, Pegleg Houseboats Friday

New regions named for next week!  Disappointed people who missed out look forward! 

That really is huge!  Quite an achievement.

• Like 3

Alt just landed a house in Cadhaire, a couple of blocks off the water. Front of house actually can see water from it - looks pretty decent from the very quick in world look I just had. In fact, might have a view of various water elements from all angles - seemed to be a lake in back a block away also in Pantelleria.

With some strategic permanent de-rendering of trees looks like I'll be able to see the ocean at Tiring Swim.

Has a little bit of an elevated step up walk way from the street and It's a corner lot too which is always a+ to me. Has a nice tropical vibe - lots of people have put up palm trees in nearby homes. 

I was considering giving up the house in Edgar for a while now, much as I like it, but I'm thinking that this one is a tad better.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Alt just landed a house in Cadhaire, a couple of blocks off the water.

I just re-upped an alt for a month who has a house in Cadhaire that I haven't had time to do anything with.  Love that region, can't face giving it up just yet :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

I just re-upped an alt for a month who has a house in Cadhaire that I haven't had time to do anything with.  Love that region, can't face giving it up just yet :)

Yea, the more I'm looking at this (I actually have been logged in now for about 20 minutes waiting for my next meeting to start ) the more I'm liking it

I probably will let the house go in Edgar over the weekend at some point when I have time to clean it out.

• Like 2

I just grabbed an abandon in Blackwater Shoals, and despite it not being my preferred area (I prefer trees and green to beach), think I will stick with it for now because I have been spectacularly unsuccessful otherwise, and this spec is pretty good. It's elevated, on the front and corner, unrestricted sunset and lighthouse view, and the Winchester balcony is facing the right direction so I doubt I will get better and am happy.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get what you are looking for.  I will still haunt this thread, I am addicted now!

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I just grabbed an abandon in Blackwater Shoals, and despite it not being my preferred area (I prefer trees and green to beach), think I will stick with it for now because I have been spectacularly unsuccessful otherwise, and this spec is pretty good. It's elevated, on the front and corner, unrestricted sunset and lighthouse view, and the Winchester balcony is facing the right direction so I doubt I will get better and am happy.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get what you are looking for.  I will still haunt this thread, I am addicted now!

I know everyone has their own idea of heaven but this sounds like my idea of perfection!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kate McLaglen said:

I am finding it difficult to do my work in SL AND play the lottery of obtaining the new Linden homes.  Any hints on times of day, or strategies I should use?🤔

I've snagged homes by turning on Chrome auto-refresh Mon, Wed, & Fri mornings.  I've never spent much time at all...just continue working in SL until I hear the alarm.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Same with me;)-As I give up these nice spot in Allweiss (on Wednesday if I remember right) I regreted so much...that I decided some hours later
to upgrade my litlle gardening girl Alt Premium for a year. Sadly I could´t get a spot in Sario.

But now luckily I got a very nice space in Blackwater.I was so surprised-so much luck and so much specials there;)
View to the lighthouse, left from  my house a little stairway to the beach.The beach areas in front of the house.The balcony faces to the beach with a very lovely view..and ...and

48880903821_457a94658a_b.jpgBlackwater_01_002 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

48880977791_0cf653866c_b.jpgBlackwater_01_005_001 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

Although I was looking for a green Garden it feels right on this place.

So for all still searching for a home. It is not impossible. There are soo many nice places.All with an own charmy style.

Good luck to all refresher.

Edited by Moe McAlpine
  • Like 13

15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You make me green with jealousy! THESE were the houses I was aiming at! that I had been hoping for all week.

Then 5 minutes not watched ... all gone! :(

You've been lucky so many times. I don't doubt you'll also find your dream house. Don't give up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

Same with me;)-As I give up these nice spot in Allweiss (on Wednesday if I remember right) I regreted so much...that I decided some hours later
to upgrade my litlle gardening girl Alt Premium for a year. Sadly I could´t get a spot in Sario.

But now luckily I got a very nice space in Blackwater.I was so surprised-so much luck and so much specials there;)
View to the lighthouse, left from  my house a little stairway to the beach.The beach areas in front of the house.The balcony faces to the beach with a very lovely view..and ...and

48880903821_457a94658a_b.jpgBlackwater_01_002 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

48880977791_0cf653866c_b.jpgBlackwater_01_005_001 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

Although I was looking for a green Garden it feels right on this place.

So for all still searching for a home. It is not impossible. There are soo many nice places.All with an own charmy style.

Good luck to all refresher.

Awesome! Congrats to you! :) 

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.