When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Now the second Alt caught an abandoned - now I cannot wait till after the release.

Announcment ,,, or warning ... ;) First to go will be Allweiss in 6 Minutes at 12;00 SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/21/20/33

image.thumb.jpeg.e4a804afe61234da3067dca0825fd0d1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0352fe3da2e73b9114270b2ac1883fa2.jpeg

Not bad the houseboats I could do without obstructing the view but nice seeing the lighthouse from the distance, I wonder if you remove the houseboats does it also remove the lighthouse.

I am afraid this Jamesborough home will spoil the release for someone.

Joungster abandoned in seconds ... the next came - I talked to her - will abandon too ...

This shows that the urge to get a home - just ANY home - has died down.

Nowadays we begin to get choosy *lol*

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am afraid this Jamesborough home will spoil the release for someone.

Joungster abandoned in seconds ... the next came - I talked to her - will abandon too ...

This shows that the urge to get a home - just ANY home - has died down.

Nowadays we begin to get choosy *lol*

What's didn't you like about the Jamesborough?

Edited by ZsaZsaZahira
Changed to less contentious wording!

Why I said I wish people would stop releasing so much on a release day if you know one is going to happen release the house early and then wait until some type of warning is given that a release could be happening in which you know there will be.

People start just releasing an abundant amount of homes and either gets others confused if it is actually a release or not, then if a real release happens you get stuck with maybe a older home you did not really want and really have to be fast on the trigger to release it and get back into the pool for the newly released region before they are gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

What's wrong with the Jamesborough?

It is boring an inlandish - no water near - just any house.

Only interesting feature are some rockd behind the garden.

The Allweiss was MUCH better.

Golly ... about the fith owner sais she will keep it ... now we are rid of it! *lol*

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Why I said I wish people would stop releasing so much on a release day if you know one is going to happen release the house early and then wait until some type of warning is given that a release could be happening in which you know there will be.

People start just releasing an abundant amount of homes and either gets others confused if it is actually a release or not, then if a real release happens you get stuck with maybe a older home you did not really want and really have to be fast on the trigger to release it and get back into the pool for the newly released region before they are gone.

People are under no obligation to hold on to a home they don't want just because it is release day.     Plus we don't even know if there will even be one.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.