When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So at 6:30 SLT Hammerhead Light has been released! - Early for a Monday!

When I heard the first alarm I started refreshing manually ... houseboats! TONS of houseboats! Have never seen so many of them!

I did not want a houseboat (since I have a really nice one) so I kept refreshing - logging in and out - further refreshing - just to see how long that would last and if there would be houses aswell but in all this time (about 10 minutes or so) till it was only Meadowbrook again I didn't see a single house (or camper) just boats.

Obviously they were releasing more boats today than people wanting a boat were at the landpage ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I wonder if they've kinda caught up with those wanting houseboats, for the most part and still have masses waiting on traditionals.  Seems like houseboats stay on the land page much longer than the houses do.  It will be so cool when they all stay on the land page for awhile.  Another thing I was thinking about, and I'm probably late to the party here, but if they 'finish' this Bellisseria continent and then mirror (copy) the entire thing to place on another part of the grid, give the regions new names, etc.  Click a button and release that entire new continent in a day.. that.. would be amazing.  The old linden home continents seem like the same layouts on different parts of the grid and I have thought that's how they did those.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

same, ZsaZsa..  I'm not a sand girl.  I LOVE mountains, green, trees, river

although a lot of trees sure make it really hard to decorate the yard.  Wonders if I should derender those when working on the yard

Sounds like we are looking for the exact same thing, not so easy to find sadly!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.