When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I should say like a nice Friday surprise. Not a weekend weekend release, but a before weekend release. But well, I mess a bit with words now.

Hehe! no biggie we all get tongue tired on here we may have one thought we are trying to get across something interrupts that and then we go off on a different rant.

Question the homes in badger beach that are across the street from the homes near the water can you see the water?

It is strange that one of my homes that my hubby holds that is basically setup similar to this area we are unable to see the water yet we are only a block over from it, I need to check if it is my draw distance of maybe it is the elevation of the home being on flat beach sand.

Edited by tootsiepop1

I am quitting it for today. Got my parcel in Lostbell that is NOT ideal but am trying to make something out of it.

First thing I bought the big addon by @Trinity Aironaut to have a FRONT balcony.

But even from that i am underwhelmed by the view ;)image.thumb.jpeg.76b53b3ae99e7db3c290d456f5b4e538.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3ce3114a1723858a9082ccbdb6b33899.jpeg

If you think "what the heck is wrong with that view?" just compare it with my view in Axim

The sea is farther away there still it is more beautyfull! It's all personal taste of course! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am quitting it for today. Got my parcel in Lostbell that is NOT ideal but am trying to make something out of it.

First thing I bought the big addon by @Trinity Aironaut to have a FRONT balcony.

But even from that i am underwhelmed by the view ;)image.thumb.jpeg.76b53b3ae99e7db3c290d456f5b4e538.jpeg

I bought that add-on. It's *ok* enough. I had to re-texture everything as none of it is my tastes and it's also too large for my needs. It was also extremely difficult to place properly but that may have been because the land/house seemed to be *just* a bit off center too

Did you have any trouble with it?

22 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There are more beach regions coming up. I am moving all I have to the new house, then I will abandon the old.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I bought that add-on. It's *ok* enough. I had to re-texture everything as none of it is my tastes and it's also too large for my needs. It was also extremely difficult to place properly but that may have been because the land/house seemed to be *just* a bit off center too

Did you have any trouble with it?

Exactly the same as you! *lol* - your words could have been mine.

It was tricky to get the paintable walls exactly in place - if they are you have a funny patch at the bottom of the stairs (the original stairs). But I will cover that with a wooden prim stick. I will retexture everything but that takes time for I havent't got suitable textures ... wallpapers and floors (the walls are in the texture pack, floors and roof aren't).

Plus I do not need so much space with so little prims left to furnish it.

But just now I just wanted to try it and was fascinated by the front- balcony.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Alt caught a house in Ashton Village - some water behinf it but Moles hedges between house and water.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ashton Village/34/236/23

I am going to abandon it in 3 minutes  10:45 SLT

image.thumb.jpeg.acd462d915390f7ed33879aee4a249e9.jpeg

Well, I hope the new person enjoys it.  You could do something really ADORABLE with that front yard!  And an elevated pool with deck just below the top of the hedge will have a great view  :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It was tricky to get the paintable walls exactly in place - if they are you have a funny patch at the bottom of the stairs (the original stairs). But I will cover that with a wooden prim stick. I will retexture everything but that takes time for I havent't got suitable textures ... wallpapers and floors (the walls are in the texture pack, floors and roof aren't).

The balcony was the only reason I bought it.

I was super bummed about the rest of it. Even the scale doesn't feel right. 

But hey, it's only money, right? 😋

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Rez a new content pack from the mailbox, LL has added more textures. Floors and roof.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And not too much of it - if you compare it to a dress or hair! ;)

I can't remember last time I bought clothes and/or hair in SL. It is only home and garden related things now. And when I'm not messing around with the houses, I am messing around in Blender and cries silent tears.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If you think "what the heck is wrong with that view?" just compare it with my view in Axim

The sea is farther away there still it is more beautyfull! It's all personal taste of course! ;)

See our property is exactly positioned the same way yet we see no water at all I am thinking it has to be something that is obstructing the view have to really get on the game and check. Funny thing is we have the same little beach fence in the front just nice that your balcony faces the way of the water where ours does not that may be another reason we cant see the water also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.