When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, MaryFiAllen said:

i left my perfect houseboat on my alt and got her one with lovely river view

That was my idea, too.
I was thinking about changing my houseboat when the campers would be released.
But I'm having a hard time with this decision for my one and only premium ;) No guarantee of getting another nice one.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early. So I missed all the excitement.
That doesn't make the decision any easier.
(( What are the chances of another nice houseboat place?. I might have to get braver... I have to think about...(meditative))

Congrats to all campers and happy ones who have moved

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

That was my idea, too.
I was thinking about changing my houseboat when the campers would be released.
But I'm having a hard time with this decision for my one and only premium ;) No guarantee of getting another nice one.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early. So I missed all the excitement.
That doesn't make the decision any easier.
(( What are the chances of another nice houseboat place?. I might have to get braver... I have to think about...(meditative))

Congrats to all campers and happy ones who have moved

Yeah this is a tough one.  I think it is harder to get a HB than it is a traditional house.   And if you have a nice location now you are taking the risk that the next one might be way worse than what you have now for example losing a great view or a little less boats surrounding you.  Or you might even have to wait awhile to even get another one.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SigmaBlues said:

It appears I missed another round of houses. Campers to be more specific. I hope that I will eventually get one ❤️ I'll be waiting on the notice xD

If you haven't read this thread, you should now.

It is campers/trailers abandoned more often than you think. I know I said I don't want one, but it's hard to resist picking one up, just to see how the land looks there.

Yesterday and today, I have had Stillhouse, Striker, Millers Pond, Quitmann and Proctor. Millers Pond was a trad home, the rest trailers. I have seen many more than those.

I am picky, because it's an alt getting them. I don't want something that I don't love 100% and use. I will not take a place and just let it sit there, so I abandon them. I have to take a look at them, my curiosity wins.... I have changed my mind a bit, maybe I take and hold a camper a few weeks. Tiny bit of regret, that I abandoned the one in Stillhouse.

So! Install auto-refresh and go for some home fishing. Hut hut hut!

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If they released region by region they did so smoothly for I have been offered campers fou many hours.

It was EXTREMELY smooth and unless you were doing that map meditation thing I doubt people would have noticed. Aside from being able to see what region was just  opened  -- even that, there was a trickle of new owners and not an exodus into the region in mass. I thought that quite odd and interesting. Again I was staring at the screen for an hour and a half :D.   And then when I finally saw Belli in the drop down list I got my first parcel.   It was obviously abandoned as it was in Wolfington which had been filled with dots for some time. "I" think it is a great parcel though and now I am actually glad I am not on the water per se (across from a waterfall and almost no neighbors though).   The framerates aren't great which could be all the trees but they may improve over time as they did in Heathstone.  

It certainly was a very different release than the houseboats. I assumed it would be with the auto-refresh limits on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My guess is that we'll spot campers in the coming days a LOT of times!

I am certainly not the only one that picked one or more of them up just out of curiousity and to play around with them for a bit and then drop them back into the pool.

I said the same of houseboats though, but now I learned to love them (though second best to a house). So much so that I consinder after the year has passed (April 2020) not to downgrade ALL my accounts but one but two keep one more ... spend an extra 99 US$ just to enjoy the privilege of having a house AND a houseboat. But I very much doubt that the campers will steal my heart the same way.

I do enjoy the beautyful landscape, will go for walks there a while but when it comes to living there (or RL holydays) no mountains for me! Give me the seashore every time! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

But if anyone here got one of the plots in that first hour I would really like to hear from them. It all looked very odd --- just from the map watching point of view. 

I got one in the first few minutes of the 1st release, I was at the lodge on the edge of the regions. Moles and some Lindens were gathered together for awhile before the release began, map said 20. We got a few explosions as people were saying land page was froze. I dont recall the time. I seen in chat someone got one so I tried the page and after several tries I got one. Then patch announced more to be released after about 5 mins. Then more were released...seemed to be region by region at first. I got and abandoned 3 before settling during the first few releases.   After I had found a spot I liked I seen patch say 10 more regions would go. I logged out shortly after that as I had gotten one and needed a break lol. So not sure what happened after that but the releases were staggered. 

Still on first cup of coffee so apologies in advance if my reply is all messed up!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Before I head to bed, I want to add some kudos for @Lost Mole who ABSOLUTELY knows their stuff so far as mesh is concerned.  Super impressed with both fairly lights and hanging light fixture  -- both are gorgeous and the light fixture scales down well to 1 li. I have it in the "bedroom" (yes "rooms" OMG with soon to be sliding door  -- see I really DID grow up in a trailer).   

So lots of clapping from my side of the room.  Pretty obviously there are levels of mastery among the moles and like others I cringe at the land impact of thing that should be (with good LODS) about a quarter of what their land impact is -- so pretty much unusable --- but keep your eye out for things from Lost ^^.     

Forgive my ignorance, but of what lights are you speaking?  TIA

19 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Forgive my ignorance, but of what lights are you speaking?  TIA

There are in the Accessories and Textures pack that you can get delivered from your mailbox.  Just click the mailbox and instead of choosing a style of trailer, just choose the pack. 

image.thumb.png.964aa54b6e8968cfa7836d84089a1414.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Campers where available all last evening not sure why people had an issue getting one anytime I refreshed the screen they where available, was tempted to take one and abandon it just to see the different versions which I think are 8 different campers but just left them available for people that actually wanted one hopefully people will post pics of the various ones.

Bah maybe I should get one for the overly high prim count Accessories and Textures pack. Always like to have more decorations just a habit.

Edited by tootsiepop1

8 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Campers where available all last evening not sure why people had an issue getting one anytime I refreshed the screen they where available, was tempted to take one and abandon it just to see the different versions which I think are 8 different campers but just left them available for people that actually wanted one hopefully people will post pics of the various ones.

I think it's partly due to that Bellisseria did NOT come up, but Meadowbrook. I had to go into the drop down menu.

I shall not say it's the same for all, but on my system, with Google Chrome and auto-refresh, the sound alert pinged. I saw only Meadowbrook, and there was Bellisseria, hidden in the drop down menu. This happened again and again. I am not sure if it was a page glitch or?

I for one, is used to see Bellisseria as the main picture if it's something available, not in the drop down menu. If I didn't have the Auto-refresh, I would think that Bellisseria was sold out, again!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

But if anyone here got one of the plots in that first hour I would really like to hear from them. It all looked very odd --- just from the map watching point of view. 

I got one of the first ones. No idea what was odd about it - I figured they would be released either yesterday or today so I had the land page open on my second monitor at work, and refreshed it every few minutes. When I saw Bellisseria popping up with no theme, I figured the website server was populating the trailers, and started refreshing in earnest for a couple minutes, and suddenly I had a trailer. I wasn't paying any attention to the forums, or map, or anything. By the time I switched over here to see what people were saying, Patch had made the announcement and all was right with the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Bah maybe I should get one for the overly high prim count Accessories and Textures pack. Always like to have more decorations just a habit.

You can see all types of trailors here

And some never pictures HERE

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.