When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I really wasn't thinking about getting one but, yesterday after seeing the area decided, you know, I CAN work with this!

An alt just got Beaten Path also. Right on a lake, with a view of a waterfall. It's lovely. 

And omg you can actually turn the trailer around 180 degrees 🙌

They have landscaped exactly as I imagined - very beautiful and the choices for design are great - not boats though - tough one for me !!

• Like 4

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

They have landscaped exactly as I imagined - very beautiful and the choices for design are great - not boats though - tough one for me !!

Really, I'm so surprised that I like this.

I've been inworld for many many years so I had several premium alts. I got a houseboat in a nice location months ago, which I'd never give up. My current house, I'm pretty happy with the location now - not on water but it's private on a cul de sac, and there's just something about the area that appeals to me enough to stick there after giving up at least 3 other houses that were closer to water but not ideal otherwise. So now this kind of rounds it out for me since I have a nice view of a small lake at least. After decorating the houseboat and learning to do a small space, I'm confident I'll be able to come up with something great here too.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get one today! Howdy neighbors!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Really, I'm so surprised that I like this.

I've been inworld for many many years so I had several premium alts. I got a houseboat in a nice location months ago, which I'd never give up. My current house, I'm pretty happy with the location now - not on water but it's private on a cul de sac, and there's just something about the area that appeals to me enough to stick there after giving up at least 3 other houses that were closer to water but not ideal otherwise. So now this kind of rounds it out for me since I have a nice view of a small lake at least. After decorating the houseboat and learning to do a small space, I'm confident I'll be able to come up with something great here too.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get one today! Howdy neighbors!

Glad you love it! I've hit my home limit for 24 hours.... it hurts!

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Even if the main page shows a boat...to the left you can choose between traditional home, boat, or camper now.

Well, only when those other themes are actually available.  I've done a few refreshes that only offered boats and campers and then one that gave me houses and campers.  The boats and/or houses part is dependent on folks abandoning something.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.