When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, zoot2012 said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong

I was on https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

and not one did I see any of the releases in spite of refreshing. The Select a Theme dropdown only ever showed the 'normal' 4 offerings

Last I had heard, a single region will get completely taken in less than 10 seconds, so it isn't surprising that most people don't see it when it happens.  Pure luck, for the most part.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zoot2012 said:

Thanks Wiseblo.od, guess I just need to persevere.

Also whenever I had time to sit at my computer and do things I would do auto refresh and try to get an abandoned house.    People do release really nice locations and parcels because it doesn't work for them or they have a house and want a house boat and visa versa. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I literally just now saw a Traditional House and Houseboat at the same time. Almost fell out of my chair! Hahahahaha UGH! Campers can't come soon enough.

What does that look like?  Does it show up on the page that has the Next button, sort of a split screen?  Or do you see them both on the pulldown? Or do you have to click thru to the screen with the little checkbox, and they both show up there?

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

What does that look like?  Does it show up on the page that has the Next button, sort of a split screen?  Or do you see them both on the pulldown? Or do you have to click thru to the screen with the little checkbox, and they both show up there?

If both traditional homes and houseboats are available, they will show in the #2 option on the land page, just like the different Meadowbrook styles do on the default.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

If both traditional homes and houseboats are available, they will show in the #2 option on the land page, just like the different Meadowbrook styles do on the default.

Good luck!

Thanks!  Oh what a dummy.  I bet there were houses on the houseboat pages I saw today, I just didn't pull down the menu!  D'oh!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Good luck!

Yesterday it was the first time ever I saw that choice (maybe I did in the first big release wave on 15.April but never again) and being so fixed on "Oh!!! Bellisseria!!! hurry!! QUICK!! click click click ...!!!" I realized it too late and ended up with a houseboat (that has the wrong direction for the Evening Star) instead of a house I MIGHT have had in Kahuna!!

On the other hand: Who knows? The extra click for the choice MIGHT have made me miss the chance alltogether.

I will learn from that and IF there is a choice MAKE my choice ... and make it QUICK! But for now it is too late and I'll try to make friends with a Barnacle ... or abandon it. I am sure there are lots of people who would be happy to have it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PatriciaAnne Daviau said:

do most people use auto refresh to see the houses? My refresh takes a bit to load. Then I hit the 10 times limit!

You have to put the Autorefresh to 80 seconds (some manage with 72 test it!) then it can run the whole day without hitting the limit. On the other hand if the alarm rings you have maximum 1 more handish refreshes left before you hit it.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I haven't seen a house boat or house for three days... because I haven't been looking! *gasp! Shocking I know! Thought I'd take a break and step back for a while and let others grab something. But prior to that movement has seemed slow; people are abandoning less it seems. I could be wrong about that. 🤔

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You have to put the Autorefresh to 80 seconds (some manage with 72 test it!) then it can run the whole day without hitting the limit. On the other hand if the alarm rings you have maximum 1 more handish refreshes left before you hit it.

^ Exactly this. Also remember to wait at least a minute between the time you first open the page to when you start your Auto Refresh tool or you will reach your limit early.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.