When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so in opinion how is the best way to go about this, get premium first, release LL home and wait for a new home, or just sit and wait for it to pop up in the tab and get my premium with it? i dont know how to release old get new at all this will be my first premium with the new homes, had one years back but..... well yall know those homes lol 

• Like 1

Just now, KaliGhostfire said:

so in opinion how is the best way to go about this, get premium first, release LL home and wait for a new home, or just sit and wait for it to pop up in the tab and get my premium with it? i dont know how to release old get new at all this will be my first premium with the new homes, had one years back but..... well yall know those homes lol 

This is your LL home. You don't get a home when you sign up for premium, you just get the privilege to own one.

• Like 3

Just now, Vuron Beltran said:

You can only refresh and see the available homes once you have a premium account.  You can't find a house and then sign up for premium to get it.

oh lol well im a noob LOL i thought you had to pick a home with the premium i been waiting for days to go premium lol thank you 

3 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

also missed it

I hope we are not all being offered the SAME listing at the same time .. there are hundreds of us trying 

re:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

Edited by Edwards Perry

7 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

I hope we are not all being offered the SAME listing at the same time .. there are hundreds of us trying

I guess thats the problem ;)

7 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

e:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

perhaps it is the boat Morena released? This is the only area I dont want  a boat-hmm

6 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

re:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

Unless a release is happening, if multiple people see a houseboat or house at the same time then, yes, it is very likely that you are all seeing the SAME one - and the fastest one wins.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.