When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just sent out a lot of invitations in-world to the Belli Home Hoppers group. If I've hit some of you a second time, my apologies - I couldn't find my list from the first tranche of invitations. Please don't feel compelled to join if you're not interested! (From this point on, I will only send invitations to those people who explicitly ask me to.) Good luck grabbing homes on Thursday and/or Friday!

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I've just sent out a lot of invitations in-world to the Belli Home Hoppers group. If I've hit some of you a second time, my apologies - I couldn't find my list from the first tranche of invitations. Please don't feel compelled to join if you're not interested! (From this point on, I will only send invitations to those people who explicitly ask me to.) Good luck grabbing homes on Thursday and/or Friday!

Thanks! sent the yes. Here's hoping for tomorrow, but I'm in the the long run 😜

• Like 5

Early Wednesday I was still missing Stross region from my backyard.  Tonight it's fixed. I walked all the way around my property and camera view from the canal. I can see Stross!  My ticket was not replied to yet. But someone fixed the regions bumping here. Passwall, Rothacker and Stross all together in harmony now! 

Snapshot 2_001.png

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 12

14 hours ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I just got another Traditional in Montag.  Honestly, I'm not familiar with that region,at all, and have no idea what it's like.   I was just messing doing refreshes while hoping they tried to trick us by doing a second release on the same day.

I'll take a look at this one when I get home, but I'll probably abandon it.

I didn't know there was a region called Montag. The name sounds funny for me because it is the German word for Monday and it suggests being a bit less than average. Why? Well we call a car a "Montags- Auto" when it is no good and constantly needs repairs. We imagine that it has been constructed on a Monday when all the factory workers after the weekend did not like to work at all. ;)

So I searched for Montag in this forum and found out that it must be one of the older regions but has even been mentioned in the sightseeing- recomandatios! So might be not bad after all. Looks quite nice on the map too...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Montag/52/184/22

It is the region I would like most ... northwestern coast of Bellisseria.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Early Wednesday I was still missing Stross region from my backyard.  Tonight it's fixed. I walked all the way around my property and camera view from the canal. I can see Stross!  My ticket was not replied to yet. But someone fixed the regions bumping here. Passwall, Rothacker and Stross all together in harmony now! 

Snapshot 2_001.png

And San Jocoso is showing for me now, so yay. 😃

Edit: This must have been happening for me for longer than I realized, because the houses I now see there I don't actually remember ever seeing from my property.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

And San Jocoso is showing for me now, so yay. 😃

Edit: This must have been happening for me for longer than I realized, because the houses I now see there I don't actually remember ever seeing from my property.

Vix Linden wrote on my Ticket and it's resolved for many regions

Thank you for contacting support. I pushed Stross and a few neighboring regions onto new server hosts and that appears to have resolved the viability issue. Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 4

Just caught (and released) a landlocked parcel in Rothacker - an abandoned home.

1 hour ago, Moe McAlpine said:

Traditional- 2 Minutes ago

another traditional- 2 or 3 hours ago

(saw so many houses - but where are the houseboats? ;)

Coming "soon" (TM) ®© 

(Might help to keep an eye on the SSP thread here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/page/112/?tab=comments#comment-1966545 )

49 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

So what's the deal here, you have to keep refreshing the Linden Homes pages until you see something other than:

Meadowbrook

Tahoe

Elderglen

Shareta Osumai

BTW I released a house boat and it was taken within a minute.

In a word, yes. But I'm assuming you probably already know that since you're not new to the forums (I could be wrong, and I apologize if I am). If you're not aware it might help to read other threads on the subject in this forum as there's been a multitude of threads by other Residents commenting on the lack of availability of homes. 

With the house boat being taken within a minute, entire regions of around 16-20 homes can be all claimed within 3-7 seconds. And house boats appear to be in high demand.

This thread will keep you up to date when official releases happen: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/

I wrote this post a few weeks ago to  answer some general questions: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/441469-help-and-info-to-get-a-new-linden-home-or-try-to/?do=findComment&comment=1957136

(again, apologies if you're seen or read them already)

But to cut a long story short, if you are indeed looking for a serious reply, then yes you need to keep refreshing for now until there are enough homes to go around - and who knows when that will be..? As for when the campers are going to be released (in the next big release) see the my answer above. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

(Might help to keep an eye on the SSP thread

Thank you Rae. I already have my eyes everywhere- or try.I'm starting to cross-eyed.😄
But all this is for a better SL Life. LOL
So - back to business - now I am going to be busy. I am an optimist and are building some nice (hopefully) nautical decoration for my new houseboat... sing and off😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prokofy Neva said:

BTW I released a house boat and it was taken within a minute.

Well, hello Prok!  Long time no see.  Hope all's well.  Yes, catch and release is a fun game, for those who have the time.  Demand is still high enough that new regions are snapped up in about 3 seconds.

There's quite a bit of "Home Beautiful" work being done by experienced SL residents.  I realize that was always a possibility with LHs, and some folks did quite lovely builds in the older ones, but the slightly increased prim counts have enabled enough extensions to these properties to allow a lot of scope for design.

I'd be very interested in your feedback on this thread sometime:

13 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

RELEASING IN MONTAG IN ONE MINUTE!

Alt caught it just now. To houses from the ocean/house boats.

Start manually refreshing if you're house hunting! 

I wonder if it's the same one I got and released last night.  It seems that quite a few of us have become extremely picky about location.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

RELEASING IN MONTAG IN ONE MINUTE!

Alt caught it just now. To houses from the ocean/house boats.

Start manually refreshing if you're house hunting! 

Seems I JUST missed it! :(

I didn't intend to play the refeshing game while still on my journey but Montag sounded interesting and so (though @RaeLeeH s post was allready 6 minutes old) I hastily logged into the dashboard with Chrome and as soon as I logged in I saw Bellisseria ... hurried to type next ... but a NAME was missing! ... so back and any odd lettercombination fggtrdcvhhtt or something ... next ... and the usual "sorry try another  combination" ..... tight miss! 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

was Montag released for sure?

Patch was in Belli citizens chat a few minutes ago but did not say much

Montag was an older region.  I got a house there yesterday and visited last night before abandoning.  The region is towards the NW of Belli.

There's a chance we've been passing around the same house since yesterday afternoon.

Edited by Vuron Beltran
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I wonder if it's the same one I got and released last night.  It seems that quite a few of us have become extremely picky about location.

Definitely. And it upsets some people, I know. But it's not technically wrong. Most of us aren't keeping all the houses we catch; we give them back so that others who really don't care what they want and just desperately want any house can get them. At the end of the day we all pay for premium. And while I know what I want it seems to be the same thing most others want; with so many of us chasing a rare parcel this could take a long, long time. And so be it! Good thing I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. ;) 

Also just saw another Traditional. That's probably five today in total. Caught two. Released two. Both in older regions. That's still the best I've managed in a long while.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.