When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

50 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

This is going to be torture till Thursday when I finally have a day off and hoping there is a release that day of Trailers (dreaming) or houseboats. Congrats to everyone here who gone a home today!

Trailers quite aways off it seems although they are working on them.  This is a SSP screenshot (not Bellisseria).  It looks like they are going to build over there for the trailers and then move to the corresponding spots on the new continent.

BUT ---

image.thumb.png.c0d1945d2213f13ead35deb2433b514f.png

See all the little green squares in the map? Those are the green Monopoly-like  buildings used when the Moles are building. It takes quite awhile for those to go away -- THEN they need to move them over and THEN they have to test on Bellisseria. This took several days when they moved the Houseboat Atole over from SSP,  So "September" seems a good guess.  They are still making more regions for the trailers south so more work which means more availability.  

There could be a few houseboats being released on Friday (maybe) but they seem to be very hard to get. Better chance on the trailers -- at least it sure seems that way :D.   When you see the trailers appear on Bellisseria -- THEN you can get excited :D.   

HOWEVER -- I just went over to SSPE231 and there are houseboat slots in there. So that's a bit puzzling with my current theory :D. Time will give us the answers.

image.thumb.png.4ea7bbba031cd52425a82cbf10503208.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling and adding info
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

When you see the trailers appear on Bellisseria -- THEN you can get excited :D.   

It's too late! I am already excited. It's gonna be a frenzy when they release which is the exiting part. But thank you so much for the current pics and input. Now I think ssp 213-215 (honorable mentions to 29-31) are all the best places. You get neighbors with water access (if they are awesome) or neighbors with blow up pools (which is also awesome). 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, iBrat said:

This thread will miss you. Enjoy your break, relax and do lots of fun stuff. See you when you back :)

Thanks for saying that! give_heart_girl.gif

I am much to curious not to follow this thread constantly.

Plus I am keeping record ... when? ... what region? ... what day? ... what time?

Only thing I will NOT do till next Monday is refreshing ... and that will be very refreshing for my nerves! ;)

I DO hope the BIG release will not be before I am back home.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Vana Gears said:

It's too late! I am already excited. It's gonna be a frenzy when they release which is the exiting part. But thank you so much for the current pics and input. Now I think ssp 213-215 (honorable mentions to 29-31) are all the best places. You get neighbors with water access (if they are awesome) or neighbors with blow up pools (which is also awesome). 

What has been 213 - 214-  215 is now Fourze, Plafil Waters, Berknear Bay ... so no Campers there. Keep in mind the names refer to the parcel ABOVE not below!

On the other hand @Chic Aeon I do not understand what you mean by:  HOWEVER -- I just went over to SSPE231 and there are houseboat slots in there. So that's a bit puzzling with my current theory :D. Time will give us the answers.

SSP231 on your picture HAS houseboats! So there will be houseboat slots once they transfer SSP to SSPE

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What has been 213 - 214-  215 is now Fourze, Plafil Waters, Berknear Bay ... so no Campers there. Keep in mind the names refer to the parcel ABOVE not below!

On the other hand @Chic Aeon I do not understand what you mean by:  HOWEVER -- I just went over to SSPE231 and there are houseboat slots in there. So that's a bit puzzling with my current theory :D. Time will give us the answers.

SSP231 on your picture HAS houseboats! So there will be houseboat slots once they transfer SSP to SSPE

Sorry I was confusing. What I meant was IF they were doing the complete build over at SSP with the idea of moving things over like they did with the Atole project, then "logically" the region on Bellisseria would still be EMPTY of houseboats now. The whole hunk of continent would be moved at once ---- like they did with the atole.  So I was surprised to see houseboat slots already made when all the land nearby was simply rolling green hills.     There are only a few trailers on SSP231 -- looks like 14 in all  for SSP230 and SSP231 together. So maybe just those two regions will be done on site.    I guess we will see.  But finding the houseboat moorings already in place was a surprise for me.   

• Like 1

So I guess its back to my manual and eurofresh today, tried logging out and in to no avail, I have only seen Meadowbrook since last friday, maybe i might be lucky next year lol, but congrats to everyone who got a home yesterday :)

I will just sit outside a house and someone will feel sorry for me, but i will smile because every cloud has a silver lining :)

Edited by Cassie200294
  • Like 2

Just now, Edwards Perry said:

Not a lot of chatter today but someone said they may do a daily relese this week due to the American holiday coming up this week

Well that would be marvelous if they did that!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I saw six houses and two housboats yesterday

I walked out of the room yesterday for five minutes and missed that release... arggggggggg..........I just keep telling myself that in due time it will be complete and we will have our choice of homes to live in.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

I walked out of the room yesterday for five minutes and missed that release... arggggggggg..........I just keep telling myself that in due time it will be complete and we will have our choice of homes to live in.

i wish, but i have no idea why there are so many houses and houseboats are still empty and owned by governor linden,  I suppose they have their reasons  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

i have no idea why there are so many houses and houseboats are still empty and owned by governor linden,  I suppose they have their reasons 

a reason is, that none of the homes and boats are owned by residents :)  only the parcels are. This is done because the homes/boats have their rootprim/anchor at Linden Land, and so don't count against the Li of the parcel in use by the resident.
A seond reason can be.. the region isn't released yet.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

a reason is, that none of the homes and boats are owned by residents :)  only the parcels are. This is done because the homes/boats have their rootprim/anchor at Linden Land, and so don't count against the Li of the parcel in use by the resident.
A seond reason can be.. the region isn't released yet.

The second reason you quoted, that region has been released, but ty for your reply,  I can hope like most of us 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.