When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Very nice spot wish we were neighbors least I would have someone active next door sometimes I feel no one is alive that lives around me.

Oh wait do you have a prim baby also? I just read a post above me sounds like you have something that is heavy on prims like me.

Lately I'm not all that active either, I need to knuckle down with Blender if I ever hope to get past the modeling to the texturing stage. But there's no reason we can't meet up; do the home circuit and gather at a different house each week like book club only with no books and more wine (since the Desperate Housewives of Bellisseria thing didn't really take off as far as I know), make it so anyone from the forums wants to join in they can. Oh, we'll need a spiffy name! Now I'm just getting ahead of myself... I haven't decorated at all yet. Not a fan of the Winchester or Continental but appreciate that back deck with the view so struggling through until inspiration hits... We could be waiting a while...

And yes I do have a prim baby; a Zooby Animesh model Eden. About 130 LI depending what she wears, but she's worth it!

And thank you @Armani223:D🤗❤️

• Like 5

9 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Lately I'm not all that active either, I need to knuckle down with Blender if I ever hope to get past the modeling to the texturing stage. But there's no reason we can't meet up; do the home circuit and gather at a different house each week like book club only with no books and more wine (since the Desperate Housewives of Bellisseria thing didn't really take off as far as I know), make it so anyone from the forums wants to join in they can. Oh, we'll need a spiffy name! Now I'm just getting ahead of myself... I haven't decorated at all yet. Not a fan of the Winchester or Continental but appreciate that back deck with the view so struggling through until inspiration hits... We could be waiting a while...

And yes I do have a prim baby; a Zooby Animesh model Eden. About 130 LI depending what she wears, but she's worth it!

And thank you @Armani223:D🤗❤️

I decorated my friends Winchester and then she basically donated the houseboat over to me because she has not been able to get onto the game and said for me to enjoy it.  I basically added some beach chairs and a Jacuzzi  on that back deck because of the view from the houseboat even though I have beach chairs down on the water surrounding the pool. tried to fill in with tropical plants to make it look somewhat full and not to use too many prims because I added a bunch of things to the middle deck/inside and down on the water.

All I can do with my Zooby baby is keep her attached to me I hate to have to rent another home but that may happen very hard for me to use any of her cribs/changing table or bath because I am not able to place her on the ground with all her clothing attachments. I mean I could use my alt account an obtain another house maybe but it will look more like a nursery then a home inside hmm that may be an idea Bellisseria daycare center.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm standing on a street in Region Pearlcoast it looks ready to go. Everett possibly and Puffin Head.  One of those three Regions today. Get ready!  😊 

Are these regions inland or at least near a water canal or beach?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm standing on a street in Region Pearlcoast it looks ready to go. Everett possibly and Puffin Head.  One of those three Regions today. Get ready!  😊 

Puffinhead has looked ready for nearly 2 weeks.

I've been keeping my eye on that - it would a huge prize to get a home there. It's truly a gem. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Pearlcoast is more near the water.  Everett some Homes look toward the sea and Puffin Head is on the beach. 

Ah good to know thank you for the info did not explore anymore after kirbee was released so was not sure the names sound like they should be near water so I asked.

Hate to go back thru these posts what area had the big lighthouse that you can see from all the houses?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ah good to know thank you for the info did not explore anymore after kirbee was released so was not sure the names sound like they should be near water so I asked.

Hate to go back thru these posts what area had the big lighthouse that you can see from all the houses?

Puffinhead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

...All I can do with my Zooby baby is keep her attached to me I hate to have to rent another home but that may happen very hard for me to use any of her cribs/changing table or bath because I am not able to place her on the ground with all her clothing attachments. I mean I could use my alt account an obtain another house maybe but it will look more like a nursery then a home inside hmm that may be an idea Bellisseria daycare center.

Well just an idea that occured to me (though I do NOT own a baby or plan to get one!) : couldn't several Zooby mothers in Bellisseria form a group and make over ONE alts house to that group and decorate it just with babies furniture and leave enough LI to rezz two or three babies. There they could meet and care for their babies alternately.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I remember that posted message and Light of Aurelia Lighthouse is in that picture. What street that was I don't know.

Wait from what Elora just said it was Puffinhead

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

I remember that posted message and Light of Aurelia Lighthouse is in that picture. What street that was I don't know

I took that photo 😊

Can't remember the streets though. The whole neighborhood is stunning and so much of it has a view of the lighthouse. 

I keep hoping I'll be lucky enough to get in there but of course, it's the luck of timing so probably not LOL

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Pearlcoast is more near the water.  Everett some Homes look toward the sea and Puffin Head is on the beach. 

I just looked inworld. There seem to be no houses on Puffin Head, just water and publich beach.

I cannot see how that can be "released"

• Like 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

I just looked inworld. There seem to be no houses on Puffin Head, just water and publich beach.

I cannot see how that can be "released"

There are 4 houses, right in front of the light house.

Then, another few across the road. That's it. Then the actual neighborhood full of homes begins.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

There are 4 houses, right in front of the light house.

Then, another few across the road. That's it. Then the actual neighborhood full of homes begins.

I am standing in front of the lighthouse. That and the 4 houses are on Light of Aurelia - NEXT to Puffin Head.

To grt one of those 4 on LIght of Aurelia would really be the main price in the lottery! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.