When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, RoderickMontague said:

Yeah pretty much. I refreshed the page a few times and there it was.

Yeah I've been doing that seen it a few times, but I hit I accept to the rules and it said fetching my home it always goes to a sold out page. I'll keep trying. I just know I'll never go back to the unattractive homes that they've had for many years. So I see why these are being snatched up, people can finally invite people over to their LL homes and decorate with these new ones.

• Like 3

Just got a house in Ashton Village; will check it out but almost certainly abandon.....interestingly there are no houseboats on the coast nearby??

Wow! what a surprise. This traditional house sits on bedrock and most of the neighborhood is at least partially exposed bedrock. Sitting at the end of a street, on a hairpin turn,  rock outcropping steps down to the street behind.  Near a beach with no sign of houseboats,  just a long public beach. Not a water view, but totally unique terra with white picket fence and nice landscaping. Absolutely no mowing required! Returning it for the next person as soon as I explore a bit more!

Edited by emilia Avindar
description of parcel
  • Like 4

I think it was a region release. Got a house too (with an alt), but I've put it back into the pool (I have my heart set on houseboats, or a house right on the beach, so it might as well go to somebody who will appreciate it).

There are some lovely little pools nested in the rocks in that region...

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Arquet said:

I think it was a region release. Got a house too (with an alt), but I've put it back into the pool (I have my heart set on houseboats, or a house right on the beach, so it might as well go to somebody who will appreciate it).

There are some lovely little pools nested in the rocks in that region...

My alt has a houseboat with lighthouse view and has some great sailing it's just in a marina and a bit laggy and crowded. The best thing about boats though is guaranteed water!  The house I let go of in Wolfboro was looking out onto a bridge and canal - lovely - but too inland. Open sea / lake for me! There are some almost ready very attractive houseboat regions - good luck for getting one! *** and you can build a garden on the houseboat roofs!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
additional message
  • Like 5

I know everyone needs to be patient and it comes when it comes. I´m happy for everyone that got one tho i have to say i´m getting a bit disheartened reading so many people were able to get multiple houses. I´ve been refreshing since the day they came out, everyday, for hours when i´m not at work or not asleep and i have seen exactly 0 houses coming along.  I´m almost ready to give up! Rant over thanks for listening haha! 

chubby-kid-crying-colic-heat-rash-snufflebabe-by-healthista.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Takes a up a lot of RL time and stamina to find them. They are there but there are factors that affect what you will see. I find mine by manual refresh. The last three weeks I have been fortunate enough to have been able to make time to search. It won't always be this way so I am maximising it. Best tips - look on weekdays (I look from 2pm UK time anywhere up to 10pm UK time) there are usually three releases a week and look up to half an hour or an hour afterwards for post release abandons. Anything outside of weekdays is rare but possible although really will take a lot of stamina! Auto refresh does not work for me. I hope you get one ASAP! 

• Like 2

Sometimes if there is a house and a boat available they will be pictured side by side and you have to click the boat to choose it. Only seen this scenario once though good luck lots of boats regions are coming together by the look of the map!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a Traditional: 11:21p.m. AEST / 6:21a.m. SLT.

May have been the one @tootsiepop1 got because it went so fast! (Congrats on the house and the lightning reflexes!)

On a side note that's the first LH I've seen since yesterday afternoon.

Lol! I was slow I logged onto my PC went to the page clicked on the auto refresh it popped up said I am not going to get it but I will try it took a bit to load on the accept screen and then said I had the home.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.