When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cross my fingers to get a boat today 😬 I upgraded the browser with a autorefresh and I'm in good hope 🏋️‍♀️ Actually I was watching a Linden building on a region yesterday. 

(btw I love this forum topic, we all have the same target and without you guys I had thought there is no chance at all anymore) 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

No release today then! In my previous experiences If it hasn’t happened by the time I wake up at 6.30am ... it’s not happening 😂

It's only 3:00 pm where Patch lives. Two more hours possible for region release

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

They have released as late as 3:30 SLT.  All the releases last week were, by necessity, early in the day.  They have said they like to mix it up to give different residents a chance.  So, personally, I think an afternoon release is very likely.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I have seen plenty released now and later. It is resolve. Make time on your side. Refresh couple more hours. It could happen.

Well so far either way I’m sleeping or working when they release them so I can’t win! And never seem to be lucky enough to pick up an abandoned one! After trying everything for the last 3 months and get nowhere, you tend to loose hope, oh well 😬 at this stage I’d be happy with a home down a dark dirty alley in between a brothel and a drug house 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

Well so far either way I’m sleeping or working when they release them so I can’t win! And never seem to be lucky enough to pick up an abandoned one! After trying everything for the last 3 months and get nowhere, you tend to loose hope, oh well 😬 at this stage I’d be happy with a home down a dark dirty alley in between a brothel and a drug house 😂

Armani, Don't give up.   Almost every day, release day or otherwise I see house/s or boat/s pop up   Folks are abandoning on a regular basis   

You will get one.  What time zone or country are you in?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

Armani, Don't give up.   Almost every day, release day or otherwise I see house/s or boat/s pop up   Folks are abandoning on a regular basis   

You will get one.  What time zone or country are you in?

Thanks  @Nataliaa Choche 😊 but I haven’t even seen a house/houseboat in about the last month lol , that’s refreshing when I have time manually and auto refresh! And I’m in New Zealand 🇳🇿 So I’m 19 hours ahead of SLT.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaryFiAllen said:

for someone else not for me:(

I'm abandoning mine I just got there ... you may get it .. fingers crossed! It's in a good spot too, right on the river and next to a bridge but my other location is better so back into the pool this goes.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

im frozen out

give me 1 minut pleaseeee

Log out and back in. It resets the count. I've been refreshing at 25 secs logging out and back in for the last 10mins, I got a house. It's already been abandoned sorry.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.