When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, MikiMasumi said:

Still have not seen any since the first release. How many people from the Netherlands managed to get one?  i wonder if it has  to do with time of releases as well. And anyone also locked out by refreshing manually?

Netherlands is 9 hours ahead of SL time, if my math is correct.  Thus when LL does a release mid-day SLT, that is evening for Netherlands, which to me sounds like the perfect time to be able to be on the website - unless you happen to work evenings.  Lots of the releases have happened between 7:00 am SLT and Noon SLT - which is 4:00-9:00 PM Netherlands time.  Far fewer of the releases have happened after Noon SLT than before Noon SLT.

• Like 5

All of you are completely missing my point to what I was referencing by the shirt/dress example I gave. I literally can't get any of you to see reason. Not arguing anymore, I just wish the Lindens would hurry up and release more already. I already missed out on a chance on anything on Evard because I was sick. 

8 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

All of you are completely missing my point to what I was referencing by the shirt/dress example I gave. I literally can't get any of you to see reason. Not arguing anymore, I just wish the Lindens would hurry up and release more already. I already missed out on a chance on anything on Evard because I was sick. 

925495ffa8f3591bda69094d644daa50.png.d77da03a53eb4f7937e9163f123ad1ef.png.744f25ca1afe1b3c2bea4a6074d7dce0.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

You want what you want when you want it. We see clearly what your point is.

The problem that you refuse to acknowledge is that that isn't how the world works. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Every time I see another one of your posts, all I can think about is this.

Related image

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

16 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah hold onto something that I wasn’t happy with when I’m paying to acquire something I am happy with?

Show us where it says in the Premium Membership list of benefits that the base fee is payment for "a house that you'll be happy with."

As it happens, I have land in a variety of spots on the Mainland, some of them really quite special. It involved keeping my eyes open, a bit of luck and then actually paying for them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Oh no. We got your point. It's just a very bad one.  You said "Yeah hold onto something that I wasn’t happy with when I’m paying to acquire something I am happy with?"

You're still under this false impression that you are not only owed not only a new Linden home, but the perfect home you are 100% satisfied and happy with. Problem is, I don't think you'll ever be happy. You'll keep swapping until you get the absolute best of the best, which statistically is very unlikely. In the meantime you'll keep complaining that there isn't an infinite number of choices available for you to easily get just the perfect one to your liking.  It's like listening to Goldilocks in a game of musical chairs upset that she keeps losing because "this chair is too hard" or "this chair is too soft."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah hold onto something that I wasn’t happy with when I’m paying to acquire something I am happy with?

Not only are you a bit deluded in what you are paying for, but what happens where there is actually a surplus of homes - which will eventually happen -- and yet all of the homes available are still not your "perfect home"?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

OMG! The first time I see a Bellissarian property available and I managed to grab it!

I have seriously been trying (off and on) since the 1st release and this is the 1st one I've seen. So happy right now.

I'm at work so the IT police wont even let me see where it is on a map (but will let me on the forums and MP, huh?) so I might be making a trip home at lunch time to log in and check out my new digs.

Don't give up hope, they do exist, even for those of us in funny timezones (I think I'm SL+20?)

I can see a major shopping spree on the horizon............

• Like 28

1 hour ago, Tomomi Fukai said:

Oh no. We got your point. It's just a very bad one.  You said "Yeah hold onto something that I wasn’t happy with when I’m paying to acquire something I am happy with?"

You're still under this false impression that you are not only owed not only a new Linden home, but the perfect home you are 100% satisfied and happy with. Problem is, I don't think you'll ever be happy. You'll keep swapping until you get the absolute best of the best, which statistically is very unlikely. In the meantime you'll keep complaining that there isn't an infinite number of choices available for you to easily get just the perfect one to your liking.  It's like listening to Goldilocks in a game of musical chairs upset that she keeps losing because "this chair is too hard" or "this chair is too soft."

^^ Really needed to be said! Or did it? Because I'm having a distinct déjà vu moment here, from a few weeks ago already, when the person you're replying to had just said she was now okay with things. Why, Alyce, looks like you're adrift again!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

^^ Really needed to be said! Or did it? Because I'm having a distinct déjà vu moment here, from a few weeks ago already, when the person you're replying to had just said she was now okay with things. Why, Alyce, looks like you're adrift again!

Like I said. None of y’all get it so I’m not even going to waste my breath anymore. Besides you’re all getting reported for harassing me consistently when I was just trying to share my opinions on a public forum, where as all of you have done nothing but bully me. :)

• Haha 3

I believe in a little thing called karma...

I gotta wonder what happens when people spend soooooooo much time in the forums every single day doing nothing but complaining, dragging LL about not getting their perfect house, getting upset when others call them on that complaining, then joining groups in Bellisseria to do the exact same thing there too...

It almost makes you wonder... when and if these people do finally get that perfect home (which probably only a handful even exist like that on the entire continent)...

Is it still perfect when they have largely alienated such a large segment of the active population by their constant online behavior that even their neighbors are like... 

giphy.gif

• Like 10

Like I said. None of y’all get it so I’m not even going to waste my breath anymore. Besides you’re all getting reported for harassing me consistently when I was just trying to share my opinions on a public forum, where as all of you have done nothing but bully me. :)

I have a feeling your "reports" won't generate too much sympathy when the record clearly shows a pattern of endless whining and complaining about LL and their methods of handling this project. 

All I can say at this point is that I sure am glad the houses next to mine are already occupied. :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven.

My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mouth just 1 property away and across the road from a beach. I now have a gorgeous white Winchester perfectly positioned to watch the sunrise from my deck.

There seem to be neighbors around and lots of places to explore nearby. I'm so looking forward to getting to know my new home.

This is the best Monday I've had in a while :) 

Snapshot_282.jpg

• Like 31

1 hour ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I believe in a little thing called karma...

I gotta wonder what happens when people spend soooooooo much time in the forums every single day doing nothing but complaining, dragging LL about not getting their perfect house, getting upset when others call them on that complaining, then joining groups in Bellisseria to do the exact same thing there too...

It almost makes you wonder... when and if these people do finally get that perfect home (which probably only a handful even exist like that on the entire continent)...

Is it still perfect when they have largely alienated such a large segment of the active population by their constant online behavior that even their neighbors are like... 

giphy.gif

I don’t like people much anyways, so it’s okay really. I have a mile long block list myself and it will just keep getting longer 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KiriLife said:

OMG! The first time I see a Bellissarian property available and I managed to grab it!

I have seriously been trying (off and on) since the 1st release and this is the 1st one I've seen. So happy right now.

I'm at work so the IT police wont even let me see where it is on a map (but will let me on the forums and MP, huh?) so I might be making a trip home at lunch time to log in and check out my new digs.

Don't give up hope, they do exist, even for those of us in funny timezones (I think I'm SL+20?)

I can see a major shopping spree on the horizon............

So happy for you 👏👍💕 enjoy your new home

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

How do you block somebody on a forum...? (asking for a friend) 😅

You can hover with your mouse over their name in a post and just click on ignore user.  Good Luck!  I have tried it, but I am just too nosey to keep it on.  I will always wonder what they are saying.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

How do you block somebody on a forum...? (asking for a friend) 😅

Hover your mouse cursor over their forum name to the side of their post. A little popup comes up with a few links at the bottom. One of those is "Ignore User".

Edit: I was too slow, but at least we agree on the best way to ignore people!

Edited by Polenth Yue
Too slow!
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.