When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:45 AM, KohdaleeOi said:

Like so many others, I got a home completely at random, in the wee hours of the morning. Was having a hard time sleeping so thought I'd give it a try. About an hour later, a Bellisseria traditional home was showing on the page. I fumbled around, but got it. It's in All Hours, which is the perfect place for me to live. About a block from beach. Just wanted to thank you all for keeping me positive, even on days like yesterday when I was going to quit trying. 

Congrats, it gives me hope that I will snag one any day! Happy for you!!

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

I've seen a few, even one houseboat, but the refresh limit, along with slow internet and a bad time zone for releases means I don't have a hope in hades... sigh.

Don’t give up hope 🤗, I’m right there with you. It’s gonna happen...

• Like 5

I've been trying since April and finally got one today, around 11 a.m. SLT, in Downing Falls. So so so happy. I don't know if it was part of a release or just a random. I'd say don't worry, your time will come, but a few hours ago I would have been annoyed with anyone who said that to me. Instead I will wish you all luck for a house you love quickly. 

• Like 15

9 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT was the release!! I've got one in Evard!! :)

Had to fumble a lot back and forth but it showed me homes for about ?? a minute??

congrats on getting a new home, how's your surrounding view in evard?

Edited by sceneris
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

This time I obtained a home I maybe settleling down in ... maybe! ;)

It has "waterfront" (which is only a riverbank of course), quite nice surroundings and you can walk to the seashore (3 blocks)

48371089447_6cec88c711_h.jpg
Evard_Waterfront by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

that's a pretty nice location, i don't see any linden mole fences around, i think you can decorate more on it

1 hour ago, AhmoseNefertari said:

Hello all

Iam a premium account , I would like some help with how to get a house at bellissaria? I have no clue what to do 

It would be so kind if someone could help me to give the right steps to move to bellissaria.

Many thanks :)

Anita Leonoase

if you are holding on the old linden home, you need to abandon it before you can re choose a linden home from bellisseria but, bellisseria is in high demand now, you will not going to see a bellisseria house unless you are prepared to keep on refreshing until you get one

Edited by sceneris
  • Like 2

Just saw a houseboat, 10:16p.m. AEST / 5:16a.m. SLT.

And for those who don't follow the Bellisseria Blues Café thread (where recent visitors claim this is a lucky lot to visit) just seeing this house boat is a kind of miracle. After four days of seeing nothing, I've seen 2 properties pop up today barely hours apart. I visited the Blues Café yesterday! Coincidence? Probably... but it's a relief to hear the alert sound again nonetheless!

• Like 4

That houseboat popped up while I was afk, and was still there 15 minutes after someone inworld reported it. I clicked it out of habit and was able to claim it! 

I did send it back into rotation though. I wasn't after a houseboat, but have been so conditioned lately to react to a Belli listing... 😐

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

I keep getting timed out after 100 seconds so it doesnt help hopefully i maybe lucky sometime

It might help to let the page sit a minute or two before activating the auto-refresh because the first arrival counts as one refresh and this can cause you to get timed out.

I'm finding Chrome works better than Firefox too.

Edited by Dhyaanee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It has "waterfront" (which is only a riverbank of course), quite nice surroundings and you can walk to the seashore (3 blocks)

Ok! if you don't want it just tell me when you plan on releasing so I can get refresh going :x again. J/K I think it is lovely what are you looking for?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Lovely, but common @Leora Jacobus We both know you want that SEA!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

I keep getting timed out after 100 seconds so it doesnt help hopefully i maybe lucky sometime

Read below.

43 minutes ago, Dhyaanee said:

It might help to let the page sit a minute or two before activating the auto-refresh because the first arrival counts as one refresh and this can cause you to get timed out.

I'm finding Chrome works better than Firefox too.

I second this. DON'T start auto refresh as soon as the page loads. Wait at least 70+ seconds before you press that start button or you will find yourself capped. To reset you'll need to log out of your dashboard and log back in again. Once you do, wait 70+ seconds and then start auto refresh. And Chrome does seem better than Firefox, at least to me.

I have my time interval set at 72 and will refresh for hours without ever reaching its limit.

Good luck! :) 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Read below.

I second this. DON'T start auto refresh as soon as the page loads. Wait at least 70+ seconds before you press that start button or you will find yourself capped. To reset you'll need to log out of your dashboard and log back in again. Once you do, wait 70+ seconds and then start auto refresh. And Chrome does seem better than Firefox, at least to me.

I have my time interval set at 72 and will refresh for hours without ever reaching its limit.

Good luck! :) 

thank you sp much

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.