When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It was weird here too - I was on the hometrainer - my netbook next to me on a table calmly refreshing at 80 seconds - when I finished and looked at the netbook there it was: picture of a Belli-house - but no sound! I quickly clicked - and missed as allways! then I refreshed and got blocked!

That's happening to me, too, this morning. No alarm. I probably need to restart Chrome or my computer.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

That's strange; because when I hit a limit I just log out, log back in and return to dashboard and it's working again. Though on occasion auto refresh seems to revert back to a previous time setting; for instance I usually have it set at 72 but when I log out and then back in the timer is automatically refreshing at 1 second so I have to manually stop it and wait before I can start again. It's strange but that's modern technology for you!

And maybe they will release another later on, it's an early start to the day and I think there were a few regions that looked (superficially at least or I mean on the outside) almost ready to go. But who knows. The SL Gods work in mysterious ways indeed!

I feel your pain. Hang in there, Gordon. You'll get there eventually, of that I have no doubt at all. As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait :) 

You helped me get beyond real disappointment not getting a particular Home in Bandit. Better days ahead you said, so very true. I got another chance in my Passwall Home. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Leora - it was kind of weird....I happened to look over at it - it still said Meadowbrook, I clicked the drop down box & saw Bellisseria.....I then clicked on Bellisseria & then I heard the alarm(music)........

Yep that can happen, I had something like that but in reverse happen heard the music but showed the old home on my screen clicked the drop down menu and the Bellisseria house was listed but by the time I shifted thru the windows it was gone. But after that when the screen refreshed it automatically pulled up the Bellisseria homes or houseboats when it did find one.

I wish I could transfer my homes to people I hear on the forums that really want a house and are not very particular on what they are looking for I have one currently debating on if I am going to release and try again but would love to just transfer it to someone that would enjoy it.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

What happens in the Bellisseria Citizens group that helps in the quest for a new home? Asking for a friend. ;)

The most useful information to be gleaned out of the group, is an appearance and potential 'clue' from Patch, and that is about it.
If and when that actually happens anymore is up in the air.  I think his presence in group today, prior to a release, is the first in a long time.
Wishing you and your friend 😉 the best of luck Gordon!    Hang in there, it will happen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I am struggling to control the M&W. ;)

I sailed around Belli before having a home there. I IM people if their home has a great view of the canal or sea. To hear how lucky they felt getting the location. A nice chat, then I sailed on. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

So, I'm following the Bellisseria Citizens chat this morning. Is it bad of me to be envious of their joy? 

Not bad! quite understandable ... as long as you don't tell them so!

It was complained that "non- havers" mobbed and attacked the "havers" in the groups ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I don't understand. Are they just releasing like a few houses here and there? What's the point of that?

Four regions released in last 10 days... Penitent Beach, Passwall, Rothacker and now Sweetmarsh.

Edited by Shield Markus

2 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I'm trying to understand, but was the entire Sweetmarsh region released this morning? If so, that's a lot of houses for them to have been snatched up within just a few minutes.

I assume it was the entire region (I'm at work so can't look in world). They really do go that quickly! But abandonments happen at all hours and every day, and that's the best way to get one IMO.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.