When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Who had the Home in Palmer Lake with a lot of outside stairs to the lower street? Someone here in this chat abandoned it. One of my friends so desperate to get a Belli home, she threatened to leave Premium in two weeks from land page frustrations,  got this Palmer Lake Home and fastly decorated it today! She is overjoyed!

That was me , or to say it precisely that was my alt.

I am so glad your friend is happy with her new home! :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Someone in citizen got it, she jus said so!

She probably has nerves of steel. I got so excited, my hand started to tremble, which gave me trouble clicking the accept button. 

I am not made for this 🤣🤣

Congrats to her though!!! 😁

• Haha 6

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Okay this is weird; I've not seen this many houses since the Auto refresh restrictions were set. Admittedly I'm not catching a single one either but that's what four in the last five hours? 

Traditional house 1:26 a.m. AEST / 8:27 a.m. SLT. Gone.

Yeah...I saw those, too. Of course, I didn't get one either. :(

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Okay this is weird; I've not seen this many houses since the Auto refresh restrictions were set. Admittedly I'm not catching a single one either but that's what four in the last five hours? 

Traditional house 1:26 a.m. AEST / 8:27 a.m. SLT. Gone.

My guess would be two things, rothacker had no water, so people rerolled. Second more people dare to reroll in general.

• Like 2

Just now, iBrat said:

My guess would be two things, rothacker had no water, so people rerolled. Second more people dare to reroll in general.

Good point; everyone's chasing the water views *coughs* I'm just surprised to see this many, usually it's one or two at most. Well at least someone's getting them so hopefully those who don't/haven't had a house are and are happy with them. :) 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I changed house from Continental style to Winchester because it's bigger but i'm on the corner in region Rothacker. I just met my neighbor who lives two doors down but in San Jocoso region. He has a sign in front of his house to join San Jocoso group. I wonder if every region has it's own group now? Here are some pics of my new place :) It's not the best location as I prefer home with stream running by but i'm too afraid to give it up.

New LH1.png

New LH3_001.png

New LH4_001.png

My where does your yard space end this is when I say some people have a lot of space between them and there neighbor. Nice corner home is this in a new area I thought they did a bit more landscaping in those. Looks like my yard with just trees.

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I have refresh going since about 3 hours (set to 80 sec) - didn*t see anything yet.

Mine is set to 72; that's the minimum I can get. No manual refreshing tonight, as much as I'd love a shot at Sweetmarsh (whenever that release happens) I've spent far too many nights awake to stupid hours (and I have the flu :( ) so unless a miracle happens there'll be one less person at least clicking away for possible releases.

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Good point; everyone's chasing the water views *coughs* I'm just surprised to see this many, usually it's one or two at most. Well at least someone's getting them so hopefully those who don't/haven't had a house are and are happy with them. :) 

Why you coughing hehe need me to get you some water oh no I know why you and I are in the same boat :). Sweetmarsh if I remember from my flying around in the different areas has a lot of water areas correct?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

Mine is set to 72; that's the minimum I can get. No manual refreshing tonight, as much as I'd love a shot at Sweetmarsh (whenever that release happens) I've spent far too many nights awake to stupid hours (and I have the flu :( ) so unless a miracle happens there'll be one less person at least clicking away for possible releases.

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Why you coughing hehe need me to get you some water oh no I know why you and I are in the same boat :).

Yessss Sweetmarsh ♥ All 3 in same boat. @RaeLeeH get well soon!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Why you coughing hehe need me to get you some water oh no I know why you and I are in the same boat :). Sweetmarsh if I remember from my flying around in the different areas has a lot of water areas correct?

Yes most homes in Sweetmarsh have canal views. The other locations there with elevations and huge rocks in backyards is cool to me.  Don't we want to walk about too?  A short distance to the canal still a great location.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

Yessss Sweetmarsh ♥ All 3 in same boat. @RaeLeeH get well soon!

I'm being a little cheeky; in truth water views are what I'm chasing too, but it will happen eventually. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, maybe much, much later, but it will happen. I have faith... or I'm just delirious, that's possible too! But yeah, I think many of us are chasing the same thing. And yes, if I remember it has like a river running through it, between it and Belliterra I think, something like that. I won't cam. I'll get envious again. Then I'll just ugly cry and no one wants to see that! 🤣

And @iBrat; Awwwww thank you! I'll try! (And not staying awake all night will certainly help!) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Like 5

Just now, iBrat said:

We should move in with @Kieok, seen his place? That my dream! Hate I missed Smokey and Bandit. Gorgeous.

I did! And I totally have house envy! Something tells me he'd object if we all just storm in and make ourselves at home. But stranger things have probably happened! 😛 

Also I love the Moles and Linden humour there; Smokey and (the) Bandit... 🤣❤️ 

• Like 2

I did! And I totally have house envy! Something tells me he'd object if we all just storm in and make ourselves at home. But stranger things have probably happened! 😛 

Can I come with if I bring copy sleepingbags? :D
Just until we all find our own place... of course

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Awe he might aswell find it lovely to have us and all our clutter come over (Including my puppy and your little minime daughter! :) And yes names... There a few I love so much, sadly my beloved boatie in a region I can't even pronounce

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Awe he might aswell find it lovely to have us and all our clutter come over (Including my puppy and your little minime daughter! :) And yes names... There a few I love so much, sadly my beloved boatie in a region I can't even pronounce

Yeah I have to wonder where the Lindens and Moles come up with the names, but they did say they brainstorm these sessions and Patch didn't deny the inclusion of alcohol influencing the decision (he didn't agree either! He's a good sport XD). Oh, to be around the table when they throw those names just to see the reactions...

And @Kieok; lucky guy just got himself an instant family... and he didn't have to do a thing (or you know, object) *laughs*

And of course @Liv Zerundi! The more the merrier! He's going to log in and have a complete meltdown to see all us standing on his front lawn with sleeping bags, puppies, and fake babies in arms. 😨🤯🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, iBrat said:

We should move in with @Kieok, seen his place? That my dream! Hate I missed Smokey and Bandit. Gorgeous.

Any pics of his place?

@RaeLeeH oh I am sorry was joking and did not even see the rest of the post that you have the flu instead of water I will bring you some chicken noodle soup get well!

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Thanks 1

Any pics of his place?

@RaeLeeH oh I am sorry was joking and did not even see the rest of the post that you have the flu instead of water I will bring you some chicken noodle soup get well!

On top of page!

• Like 1

• Moles
21 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It-s even better when you stand on the property and look the opposite direction. A lovely stone bridge. I am pretty sure he was standing on the bridge when he took the picture.

I changed it into a Winchester and took this from the balcony at the back.

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.eb7cfae9fba86bacd6747b948093c5ff.png

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Me too - just the same! - just with 80 seconds - nothing at all.

well today is not Friday - if Thursday a region would be released it would be an extra.

But there haven't been any abandoneds either so far during the last four hours - at least I didn't see any

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.