When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Mae Omizu said:

HOT DAMN YALL!!!! I got a mf-ing houseboat. I got "Unknown error occured" after getting a hit and clicking next. I did the trick that was suggested a few pages back. I didnt leave the page, instead, I refreshed it. Twice. And BOOM. Got me a house. I may have screamed in excitement, which made my husband glare at me like I was an idiot...

I’m so glad my tip helped you Mae. I had never tried it myself, and I know you’ve been patiently waiting for a home for a while now. Brings a smile to my face because I know that feeling of excitement. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

How am I suppose to get a Traditional when I'm seeing people posting they got a house around 10am (while i'm at my RL job). What about people who can't get on line (neither by computer nor phone) until after 06pm? Are we just *hit out of luck??? 🤬

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

How am I suppose to get a Traditional when I'm seeing people posting they got a house around 10am (while i'm at my RL job). What about people who can't get on line (neither by computer nor phone) until after 06pm? Are we just *hit out of luck??? 🤬

Homes get abandoned at all hours. Many of us work during the day and have managed to get a home during the evenings. You just have to try when you have time to try, and eventually you will get lucky.

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I saw a house yesterday. Just one. Now with restrictions in place and Auto Refresh set at one minute intervals I'm barely seeing any movement. Never mind. Patience is a virtue or so the saying goes! :) 

I just tried one minute and got the blocked page. 1:10 works on my pc at home. My work pc is not internet connected. I can only use my phone there.

I challenge the patience idea waiting hours for an abandoned. I will only try the Patch releases.

• Like 1

Ok, I am at wits end.  I was notified through the "Auto Refresh Plus" that a Bellisseria home was available.  However, when I went to the "Customize You Home" page, Bellisseria was not listed?  I used the dropdown menu and the home was not there in the list.  Could someone please tell me what to do after you are notified through Auto Refresh Plus that a Bellisseria home/houseboat is available while on the "Customize You Home" page?  It would be greatly appreciated... Thanks ♥

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I will only try the Patch releases

Since I been lucky enough again since the new rule about refresh, I have to say this is my tip also. Waiting hours and having that refresh vibe in your mind is boring, exhausting and not cute. Better spend time roaming around Bellisseria and meet people or something.

I did some testing after the change and I got usually blocked after 3 tries, manual or auto (set on 1.33). Then I just moved on and spend my time on the forum and shopping, IF you have the option to be in the Bellisseria groups inworld too, even better. The moment you hear someone yell "I got a home", you can be pretty sure the release started. Go to the house page, make sure it ready (like name prefilled) and wish for the best.

*Sitenote: During the actually release I refreshed manual, Bellisseria was hidden in the dropdown menu for me, I didn't got blocked and tried 5 times.

7 minutes ago, Tsah said:

Ok, I am at wits end.  I was notified through the "Auto Refresh Plus" that a Bellisseria home was available.  However, when I went to the "Customize You Home" page, Bellisseria was not listed?  I used the dropdown menu and the home was not there in the list.  Could someone please tell me what to do after you are notified through Auto Refresh Plus that a Bellisseria home/houseboat is available while on the "Customize You Home" page?  It would be greatly appreciated... Thanks ♥

That happened to me a few times before. I think auto refresh just had a glitch. Also, I had the forum opened in another tab and the forum notification for a new reply on a thread or someone reacting to my posts gave a sound similar to the auto refresh chime and I had to change the chime to stop myself from going crazy.

13 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I got my home a while back - at 20 min after midnight.....it was an abandoned home.

• Like 9

Ok, well I believe my Customize Your Home page has a technical bug or maintenance problem and no, not talking about the Error Message for Refresh App. I believe it genuinely will not provide option for Bellisseria to begin with. 😡🤬😱😩😭

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove

1 hour ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Ok, well I believe my Customize Your Home page has a technical bug or maintenance problem and no, not talking about the Error Message for Refresh App. I believe it genuinely will not provide option for Bellisseria to begin with. 😡🤬😱😩😭

I saw the Belli home one time recently in the drop down box.  Maybe that can be the option Patch can do with abandons they would only show up in the drop down box. It would help people at all hours to find abandons better.

Edited by Shield Markus

59 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

It will not show you Bellisseria if there are none available.  Many here have gotten homes, so obviously it does show the Bellisseria option when homes are available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

I got my home a while back - at 20 min after midnight.....it was an abandoned home.

Congrats to you.

Right now, with the auto refresh limited to intervals greater than one minute, and the regions releasing during Western Hemisphere business hours, the chances of getting a home are minimal for those who work normal business hours in the US. And who has the time and patience to monitor the auto-refresh closely during all their non-work hours? It truly has just come down to a rare chance.

17 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Congrats to you.

Right now, with the auto refresh limited to intervals greater than one minute, and the regions releasing during Western Hemisphere business hours, the chances of getting a home are minimal for those who work normal business hours in the US. And who has the time and patience to monitor the auto-refresh closely during all their non-work hours? It truly has just come down to a rare chance.

In truth, given that everything within a single region gets snapped up in about 7-10 seconds, until they do a large release of something your best chance has always been snagging an abandoned home - and those seem to pop up at all hours of the day.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In truth, given that everything within a single region gets snapped up in about 7-10 seconds, until they do a large release of something your best chance has always been snagging an abandoned home - and those seem to pop up at all hours of the day.

And to support this point, someone posted less than 30 minutes ago in the General Discussion forum that they just got a houseboat.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.