When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

So I might be a little crazy but I really had my heart set on a boathouse or even a traditional house that was on the beach.  I'm glad that I was able to finally get a house but I think I will give it up to someone who actually wants to live here.  A boathouse is sure to come up sometime for me.  I'll have to think on it some more since it has been so hard to get anything.

Lol join the debate on giving up your linden home it is a hard choice you don't know if you will get what you are actually looking for or go back into the endless struggle to get one.

On my account I have a home I really don't like the location and rather that someone who will actually enjoy it receive it but with this lottery method on getting a home/houseboat seems to slow up I have yet to release it.

Right now I stay in my hubby's home that is close to the beach we are a block over but still can see the water so that is fine with me pretty nice neighborhood it is located in Jamesborough.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GinkoStar said:

How do you find Bellisseria houses, while I'm leaving Chrome+Autorefresh Plus working day/night for an entire weekend, set to stop when the word is found, and it won't ever stop?

Gone bed on friday night, leaving it running, and the next morning it was still happily refreshing.....read: Bellisseria-houseboat-traditional have never ever shown up in the entire night!

Same goes for the entire Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday, Sunday night.....I'm pretty sure it was still running when the Monday release was online....N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

Where's the damn proxy that's caching the page??? No, wait....Grayson comes and goes, so that's not the reason.......

Ok, I'm a BIT frustrated, does it show? 😡

Check your refresh rate.  Some people have had to fine tune the rate.  If it is refreshing too frequently, it may not be getting the entire page loaded and scanned for the word(s) before restarting the refresh.

2 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

I decided to give up my traditional home in hopes of getting a houseboat.  The house I had is in a great location and still showing available as of now.  I'm not sure how long it will take for it to show up for someone else to choose :)

Quite a few people have watched their abandoned property and reported back here.  From that we know that for some reason, it can sometimes be hours before one ends up back in the pool.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Check your refresh rate.  Some people have had to fine tune the rate.  If it is refreshing too frequently, it may not be getting the entire page loaded and scanned for the word(s) before restarting the refresh.

Quite a few people have watched their abandoned property and reported back here.  From that we know that for some reason, it can sometimes be hours before one ends up back in the pool.

@GinkoStarare you sure you have the refresh set to alert you when Bellisseria comes up? I thought I did it, and after several quiet days I found out that oops, the search word isn't activated! 😲

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Congrats! Finally! Aww yay, well done! I sincerely hope you enjoy! :D 

Its been a month of refreshing for 16 hours a day so I am extremely grateful. Going to go check it out now! 

• Like 5

I got a house!!!! W00t!! I logged inworld and the Bellisseria Community group popped up, someone said a house just popped. I logged on and there it was! A brand new house in Smokey! I cannot believe I finally have one! *does the happy dance*

• Like 13

1 minute ago, anniepany said:

I got a house!!!! W00t!! I logged inworld and the Bellisseria Community group popped up, someone said a house just popped. I logged on and there it was! A brand new house in Smokey! I cannot believe I finally have one! *does the happy dance*

congrats each time i miss out think i must of been banned from having one 

6 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Many congratulations Annie!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, harms Lemon said:

congrats each time i miss out think i must of been banned from having one 

I felt the same way whenever I couldn't get one lol but this just goes to show you that miracles do happen! 

10 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I think it's mainly luck once the auto-refresh is going, but Mozilla seemed to work better for me than Chrome did.

Luna, i didn't even have auto fresh on, i logged on because someone in the Bellisseria Community group said that a house popped, when i got to the page there was a house clicked through and i am the proud owner of a house in the Smokey region! But i do agree it is mainly luck 

• Like 2

Well I am shocked.  I got a traditional house last night but gave it up this morning in hopes of getting a houseboat.  I am happy to say that I am now an owner of one!  I can't believe I got one so fast.  It is located on Doran in that section of houseboats that is off of the main continent (not sure if it has a name).  Best of luck to everyone who is still trying and congrats to all the new home owners :)

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.