When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

After what seems like a thousand clicks, I have yet to see anything other than Meadowbrook, Tahoe, Elderglen and Shareta Osumai. I've used auto refresh, but I haven't figured out how anyone can filter for Bellessaria.

I don't hover over it now either. I wouldn't expect to hear the ring-a-ding notification and be able to react in time to claim the rare appearance of something new even if I could set it to look for Bellessaria.

This process is absurd.

are you on google chrome or firefox?

@anniepany using both at the moment... how do i filter for Bellissaria?

Ok, oddly, this time the Auto Refresh opened with a Page Monitor field...should i use only Bellessaria, or also append houseboat..

I'm now using 2 tabs in Google Chrome with Auto Refresh Plus configured for Bellessaria in one tab and houseboat in another.

Edited by emilia Avindar
specificity

8 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

Ok, oddly, this time the Auto Refresh opened with a Page Monitor field...should i use only Bellessaria, or also append houseboat..

yes only use Bellessaria

although some have said that have had success with Traditional 

Edited by anniepany
added something

13 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Are we referring to houses released by players or the actually release from Niantic?

Raccoon Run was released today

Edited by anniepany

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Are we referring to houses released by players or the actually release from Niantic?

Release done, raccoon run. Patch said no more today. What comes up now are abandoned

Just now, anniepany said:

are you using auto refresh Plus? on chrome? and on firefox 

Raccoon Run was released today

Ok I must not be viewing the updated post on when these are being released thought Patch updated this thread where else is this being posted so we know? Thank you

3 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Oh no!
Instead use: Bellisseria
(To get the alert the name must be spelled exactly right.)

Thank you @Coby Foden! The correct spelling might help, wow!  Also, I've noticed that once you set the term in the Page Monitor window, you need to leave that window open, or it's lost...thanks again!

15 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

@tootsiepop1, there will not be a notification with every release. Only the larger scale ones is my understanding. For these smaller releases like today (1 region every other day, i.e Mon, Wed, Fri) it’s random and no notification.

So people have to just judge when they are going to be released if they come up on your auto refresh screen or not but no other warning. Just wondering how some people actually know what area is being released and the time.

Edited by tootsiepop1

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

So people have to just judge when this are going to be released if they come up on your auto refresh screen or not but no other warning. Just wondering how some people actually know what area is being released and the time.

Nobody knows the time. They just know that a region is released MWF. Generally they have released in the morning or early afternoon SLT. That is all the information ANYONE has (except the Lindens and Moles, of course).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cinos Field said:

Oh, it's not that, I am one of those folks with a really fast connection and computer. The SL servers actually can't serve the pages as fast as I load them, and I'm still not having any luck.

I think once they put around twenty houses in the pipeline and I guess around 50 people refreshing like mad it is mor like a tombola then a question of fast computer and fast connections. I you are lucky you claim a house in the split second the servers have one for you and have time to give it to you. If not wait for the next release..

I think the estimate of the number of people really doing the active refreshing at the right day and hour is over- estimated. Not all premium members are interested in Linden Homes and quite a lot are content in the old homes they have. The active searchers are the ones that read and post here (and only they know about this Monday Wedneday Friday business and the hours.

You might add the same number of people only reading and not posting ... but little by little all of them are being served so less competition.

Then people (like me) reroll for their alts but they also abandon so there is a constant flow.

Tootsiepop, i’m not certain how or if one knows what region is released. It may be that its known after the release has happened. As for autorefresh, I don’t use it as I’m not at my computer, only on my phone at different times of the day. I still don’t know the best way to get my linden home. Most times I get as far as selecting it then its gone by the time i am on the agreement page.

And about this "three seconds" I think that is just not true.

I snatched several houses (and abandoned them later) and in each case I felt the turmoil going on for at least three MINUTES. I clicked and clicked and then ERROR and then back and all over again like mad  ... and suddenly I ended up with a house.

I did that on Chrome with a netbook and a WiFi Connection of medium quality

Edited by Leora Jacobus

56 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Just wondering how some people actually know what area is being released and the time.

Nobody know exactly when.  Which region(s) could be somewhat guessed by watching inworld at which ones are ready.  They are releasing the newer ones roughly left to right, top to bottom, for that long skinny island area (the pickle).

1 hour ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Tootsiepop, i’m not certain how or if one knows what region is released. It may be that its known after the release has happened. As for autorefresh, I don’t use it as I’m not at my computer, only on my phone at different times of the day. I still don’t know the best way to get my linden home. Most times I get as far as selecting it then its gone by the time i am on the agreement page.

Yep I understand your pain I am at work so very hard to constantly pin my nose to the screen and watch these homes/houseboats pop up. I am not frustrated for myself but for others because this just does not seem like a good way of releasing these homes.

I got my property out of the window of the releases but wanted to release the one I had to get another at a better spot. Guess that will not happen.

And yes that agreement page is the killer for most because while your trying to click to accept it someone has already snagged it and you get the nice message that it is sold out.

A better process should have been thought of maybe they should have waited until a fairly good amount of homes/houseboats/trailers and what ever else they have planned were ready to go before releasing.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

I'm located in Fofita, and the houses have been a work in progress for quite some time. I thought they would be released today, but it seems those red lines are going to be there for quite a few days. But please don't give up, it's a lovely location really close to the beach, and there are many houses waiting for their dream house owners. It might be you!!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep I understand your pain I am at work so very hard to constantly pin my nose to the screen and watch these homes/houseboats pop up. I am not frustrated for myself but for others because this just does not seem like a good way of releasing these homes.

I got my property out of the window of the releases but wanted to release the one I had to get another at a better spot. Guess that will not happen.

And yes that agreement page is the killer for most because while your trying to click to accept it someone has already snagged it and you get the nice message that it is sold out.

A better process should have been thought of maybe they should have waited until a fairly good amount of homes/houseboats/trailers and what ever else they have planned were ready to go before releasing.

They did do that actually. The first few releases sent out I dunno.. well over a thousand I think.  I remember reading something about 700 houseboats or homes/boats. (someone please correct me if I am wrong). 

So, that's a few very big releases. Then people started to complain that they wanted faster releases, more often .. so the Lindens and Moles did exactly that. And now (not saying you) people are not satisfied with that approach either. They really are doing the best they can and they have listened but it seems that no matter what ..  be it big releases or smaller ones .. someone will have a complaint. 

It's unfortunate all around .. :(

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.