When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I would imagine we would get 24 hours notice before the next batch gets released. 

Patch said he'd update his thread today, but whether or not we'll get updates before each release I don't know(same say yes, some say no. I was afk a bit during the talk so didn't catch everything).

2 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Patch said he'd update his thread today, but whether or not we'll get updates before each release I don't know(same say yes, some say no. I was afk a bit during the talk so didn't catch everything).

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if Patch gives away any official dates for when everyone can claim their new homes. 

The release roll out has now changed to fast. 

"Starting Monday, June 24th we’re going to try to release a region’s worth of new Linden Homes on a regular cadence. We’re aiming to try for a region per every other day, so Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but as we cannot control all the factors involved in the lengthy process, such as QA requirements, we may have some gaps which could last anywhere between a day to several days and especially on the weekends."

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1

Just now, Estilara said:

But why  512 sqm parcels . I thought since it was an outdoor/campsite/trailer park theme we'd get the same land allowance.

Because some people want 512 sq m parcels. Not everyone has 1024 free, due to other use of some of their land allowance (example: having a shop on Mainland). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

His update 15 or so min ago said they will start releasing a region every other day or so - but he will not update that thread for every region release.  He'll update that thread when the camping trailers are ready to be released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Per inworld group chat, there were bunches in the last hour, but they are all taken now, so back to the periodic abandoned one.  Another region will be released on Wed - though no clue what time on Wed.

omg noooo :(  nothing appeared for me 

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Per inworld group chat, there were bunches in the last hour, but they are all taken now, so back to the periodic abandoned one.  Another region will be released on Wed - though no clue what time on Wed.

Thought that might've been the case when a number of properties came up in short succession they were always coming up sold out for me not matter how quick I was

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From the current chatter in the groups it seems clear that today's new region has NOT been opened, so I wouldn't walk away yet.  I take it with a grain of salt when someone says a bunch of homes were available because in my experience when a house becomes available, I usually see it 3-4 times in quick succession before the system recognizes it as taken. I think that is often what people are reporting. 

I edited my post because I realized I unintentionally used the same phrasing as @LittleMe Jewell and didn't want it to seem like I was being catty or something, lol

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.