Question

My system is running Windows 7 with ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics is there a viewer that will run properly with this system?

4 answers to this question

That's really very old software and hardware.  You could try the Singularity viewer, some people find it works better than others on a lower-end system.  But you should really try to upgrade your computer if you want good performance with Second Life.

I like the grumpy guy that maintains Cool VL Viewer. Because he is such a grump the viewer is no listed in the "Alternate: viewers list. He won't sign the agreement required to be on the list. But, a number of people use the Cool Viewer and Henri is a good guy. So, you may want to try Cool and Singularity. Cool is updated way more often than Sing.

When you need to upgrade a computer on the cheap, use eBay.

• Like 1

Hey, thank for the advice everyone, I will look into the cool and singularity viewers. I'm just trying to limp by for now while my good computer is being repaired so I'm using an old system and it keep crashing on the viewer Ive been using.