help me find short dresses kinda like this...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm wanting to buy a few short dresses that can be used for fantasy type locations.  I'd like some in a few different colors. 

The images are the basic style I'm looking for which is short, over the top and puffy. 

Dresses do not have to be a corset dress and can be old world style or modern.  I've looked on mp very extensively already.  I'm hoping there are some places I can look at inworld.  Or maybe there is a specific designer on mp I have not seen?

2019-06-23_0922.png

w1.png

These are all over the place in Market Place, they're pretty common. There's even a creator selling on in the SL16B shopping event. You need to be more creative in your keywords when searching. Think "birthday dress, Sunday dress, medieval dress, Fantasy dress, Steampunk dress. Ruffles, Lace, Sweet 16, 50s, 60s, Apron Dress, Goldilocks dress, etc.

32 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

These are all over the place in Market Place, they're pretty common. There's even a creator selling on in the SL16B shopping event. You need to be more creative in your keywords when searching. Think "birthday dress, Sunday dress, medieval dress, Fantasy dress, Steampunk dress. Ruffles, Lace, Sweet 16, 50s, 60s, Apron Dress, Goldilocks dress, etc.

I have looked for hours with way more than half of those key words.  I will try a few more but was hoping for some specific dress store names.

2 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

was hoping for some specific dress store names.

nothing wrong with asking for specific items, but in general... your questions are so general that half of MP would suit your need, perhaps try narrow down your searches?

18 hours ago, Fox Wijaya said:

nothing wrong with asking for specific items, but in general... your questions are so general that half of MP would suit your need, perhaps try narrow down your searches?

um...  well maybe if you can share what questions specifically you would ask if you were me that would help.  Because I did put 2 pictures in the original post.  I also stated the dress could be old world style or modern, puffy, over the top and that I was shopping for several colors so color was not an issue.  Don't know what else I could add to the information because I did include the images of what I'm seeking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.