Teleport Problem

Telstar Westland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

17 answers to this question

My guess is that you are using the new version on the V2 viewer, and that you are in Basic mode.  That mode is designed to help newcomers have an easy introduction to SL, without all the confusion of things like inventory, search, and teleporting.  (You can teleport to a few selected places if you use the Destination Guide, however.)  As soon as you feel comfortable or get antsy about wanting to do the things you are missing, log out.  When you log back in, select "ADVANCED" mode from the login screen.  You'll be able to do everything.

Awesome video Telstar!!!!...please teach all the posters how to do that hehe :D

I never use that search at the top of the screen, in fact I managed to get rid of that button and I can`t even remember how lol Can you test what happens if you use the search button at the bottom of your screen & see if it is the same. The only other thing I noticed different in your set up is that I have "use my broswer" instead of the built in one checked in preferences > setup.

First,  you start your own question, instead of burying it at end of someone else's year-old necropost. Then you explain exactly what you are asking for. What does the Phoenix viewer have to do with your question, if anything? We will be very glad to try answering your question, but we have to know what it is, and it has to be posted where everyone can see it.

This thread is a year and a half old. Nobody is going to see your post here. Please start a new thread with your own question. When you do that, please explain exactly what you mean. WHEN can't you teleport? Can you teleport anywhere, ever? Have you ever been able to teleport?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.