Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer Boyle

With a Mesh Head. Must I Use Only Makeup from the Skin Maker?

I recently too k the plunge and got a mesh head. With the invaluable and very much appreciated help of Rhonda Huntress, I was able to get one that looked like my longstanding system face.

I am still trying to figure out the limitations and possibilities of makeup. My skin applier is from Pink Fuel and my head is from Lelutka. What makeup appliers can I use? Only those from Pink Fuel? Others?

You can use all make up appliers that are compatible with your mesh head. In case of Lelutka, that are all appliers that are either made specifically for Lelutka or those that are labled to be omega appliers. You aren't bound to a store.

• Like 1

You can use any cosmetics made for the LeLutka system. Some might (or might not) fit your mouth. Try a demo before you buy.

Lelutka is also compatible with Omega, so with an Omega relay or installer, you can use any cosmetics that are Omega compatible. Again, try a demo.

I also have a Lelutka head and if you want to experiment for free, try some of the Alaskametro testers from the marketplace. They have wearable demos that let you try one of the colors in the pack for free. This combined with the blender slider in your LeLutka hud will let you get a wide range of color variations out of every pack. They have Lelutka, Catwa and Omega.

• Like 1