Posted (edited)

I try again to connect.

I am looking for a possible long term relationship. Only long term real relationship. No casual RP.

What I offer:

• Time:  I will devote all my online time to develope a relationship. Get to know you really well
  • Experience: I have experience in long term relationship. It is so wonderful to have one person to come to year after year. To love and feel loved.
  •  My avatar: I have a decent avatar. I am also willing to change (within reason) if you like me to look otherwise. ( I look differnt than my picture here)
  • Money: I like to take care of my woman and I will see to that your financial needs is covered. Top quality avatar, top quality clothes and a big house.
  • Love: I am very emotional. I feel a lot and I will develope feelings for you if we fit each other. You will notice and feel my emotions and hopefully like it.
  • Me: I will be only yours in my heart. I only want to belong to one woman and give all of my body, heart and soul to her. I have only one avatar and SL is my only virtual reality.
  • RL: I will share my feelings in RL with you. Important things that will let you get to know me better.And I will never be away for days without letting you know the reason.

What I look for:

• Time: I want you to devote all your online time to develope our relationship, atelast in the beginning.
  • Avatar: You do not need to have an awesome avatar, but you need to be willing to change to a beautiful looking woman.
  • Trust: To build this kind of relationship I am looking for there has to be trust and complete openess. You need to share with me what you want and need. Never lie and tell me everything.
  • Love: Yes eventually I want you to fall in love with me.
  • RL: I need to know a little bit. If you are going to be away for a long time. Timezone etc. Just basic stuff so I can adjust to you.

The relationship:

If you made is this far and seen the title you might be a cuckoldress.

I am a Cuck at heart and can only have this kind of relationship. This is my experience from before. I miss it and love it so much.

I been told I am different than others because I am not a slave, sub or Domme and I also want to have sex with my wife.....A lot.

I want to develope a relationship on equal terms.

It is very important that we develope this together. Too many times I started a relationship with a woman but ended up with her running around with lovers as soon as I log off and then nothing with me.

You do not need to have experience, we can build this together.

If you find this interresting so send me a message. Here or inworld.

If you contact me inworld I can give you a notecard with my turn-ons and turn-offs.

And if you still are interrested, we can talk :)

XXOOXX

Edited by Engman Hancroft

Posted (edited)

It was not a full number in that reply :)

Anyway, I dont want to call someone. I want to meet her in world.

Edited by Engman Hancroft

On 6/22/2019 at 12:48 AM, Engman Hancroft said:

Money: I like to take care of my woman and I will see to that your financial needs is covered. Top quality avatar, top quality clothes and a big house.

I wouldnt mention money at this point. You will just attract the ones who are not that much interested in the other things you have listed.
If you found someone appropiate, you still can open your wallet. Just my opinion :)

Thanks for your input :)

Yeah there are a lot of golddiggers out there. 

It is just a big turn-on for me to buy gifts for my wife.

Especially clothes and toys she will use with her lovers. 

A true cuckoldress will know how this works. 

So I mention it now. 

Anyway I found someone I am building a relationship now so we hope it works out :)

I hope your relationship worked out. You sound like a great guy and I would like to get to know you. I used to be on SL and have just returned. Look me up and I hope we can talk.