Body won't rez

Leelye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

"Failed to find body part named Leelye Shape in the database."  Yet it is there.  I can't detach it or add it or change outfits to reset it.  I have a collar on that is locked...shape is locked in it.  Since my body is not rezzing I can't unlock it.  I can't add anything, DETACH OR open anything...my entire inventory is locked up as well.  HELP!!!  All was fine last night until I tp'd home.  I never was able to rez myself after that.  Not sure what the heck happened.  I have tried changing my shape with a different one I had created but the locked collar won't let me change it.  ?????

2 answers to this question

It sometimes happens that an item disappears from the database. It used to be more common than it is nowadays, but it still happens and unless the item suddenly reappears in your inventory, there is nothing you can do to bring it back. Unless you have additional copies of the item, but in the case of a shape, this is unlikely.
So what you should do is the following:

1. Disable RLV or use a viewer without RLV.
  2. Now that RLV is disabled your collar lock is not working, so now you can detach your collar.
  3. Change your shape. Try a different shape than Leelye Shape. Once you have a shape again, you will rez again.
  4. Leave the collar off and log in with your regular RLV-enabled viewer. Or, if you had disabled RLV in your regular viewer, you can re-enable it and relog.
  5. From here, perform the steps needed to associate the other shape with your collar.

I hope this helps.

• Like 2

yes...that worked..thank you so much.  Not sure what would have caused the shape to become compromised.  It is still there in my inventory.  It is just not detecting it.  Odd

Edited by Leelye
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.