Patch's SL16B Live Talk - Stream

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So that was pretty short. Certainly not what I expected.  Performers coming on the stage now. Here is the transcript that was typed into chat.

[09:31] Squeaky Mole shouts: Welcome to all who have come!
[09:31] Squeaky Mole shouts: Thank you for being with us today to celebrate Second Life turning 16!
[09:31] Squeaky Mole shouts: I’d like to start out with taking an opportunity to thank some people.
[09:31] Squeaky Mole shouts: First, Ebbe Linden, Linden Lab’s CEO.  Ebbe has blessed me with the opportunity to be here with all of you today, and empowered me to do what I am for all of you.  I will be forever grateful for everything you have enabled for me Ebbe, for Second Life and Linden Lab.
[09:32] Squeaky Mole shouts: All of these people came together to make this entire event, these regions and all of the support with the coordination of the events to ensure it will run smoothly:
[09:32] Squeaky Mole shouts: Our Resident volunteer staff: Leondra, Cordie, Golan, Pygar, Dawny, Chloe, Jackstir and the rest of the stage crew, greeters and other volunteers.
[09:32] Squeaky Mole shouts: Our Moles: Squeaky, Ancient & Magic, Abnor, Naughty, Silent, Mischievious, Alotta, plus others who were involved with creating the content you are surrounded with in these regions.
[09:32] Squeaky Mole shouts: Other Lindens for their involvement and support:  Derrick, Xiola, Brett, Constantine, Strawberry, Kristin, Tommy plus many more who were behind the scenes supporting our efforts..

And our many Resident content contributors, exhibitors, and performers, who will put their talents on display throughout the event and our various streaming services partners.
[09:33] Squeaky Mole shouts: For sixteen years, we have been able to experience a vast array of people, communities, lifestyles, and places all connected in a meaningful and immersive environment.  Second Life has brought all of us an entire world of diversity and openness, which in any other environment could continue to be challenging to discover, whether that be in real life, elsewhere, or even on other platforms.
[09:33] Squeaky Mole shouts: We continue to witness Second Life enable people from all corners of the globe to create, socialize, experiment, develop relations, engage in education, or business and even perhaps find the love of their life.  Sometimes those may follow through into the real world with opportunities as it has for me…. in both the professional sense and the personal sense such as with my loving husband who is also here with us today.
[09:34] Squeaky Mole shouts: As Second Life continues to demonstrate what it has over the past 16 years, that you can find almost every interest you might have, presented in various and unique ways.... we are committed to helping and allowing everyone continue to explore, create, and socialize for many years to come.
[09:34] Squeaky Mole shouts: Let us all take the time to go and explore the regions that the entire community has worked on for this very special event.
[09:34] Squeaky Mole shouts: We hope all of you enjoy the festivities and we look forward to another great year!
[09:34] Squeaky Mole shouts: Without further delay…  Join us 10am SLT as we listen to incredible music by Parker Static.
[09:34] Squeaky Mole shouts: Happy 16th Birthday Second Life!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.