Officer in Group with ban list access but all of it is grayed out..

Yaruu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Yaruu said:

i was made an officer in 2 different groups and given permissions to access the ban list but when i click on LAND and ACCESS tab i get everything grayed out like this..

https://gyazo.com/b1fc08f4e44c17fe718a0ddd6a9e2e57

help please..

Check your abilities as a officer. The owner can still pick and choose what perms you have and not. 

I know its a obvious question, are you wearing the right tag?

3 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

Check your abilities as a officer. The owner can still pick and choose what perms you have and not. 

I know its a obvious question, are you wearing the right tag?

that is the weird part, both allows access to the ban list and both use the right tag. somehow it doesnt allow any adding/removing in it.

3 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

Sorry I have nothing else that may help. Those are the two things I always check. Someone will be along with a solution I'm sure. Good Luck

thanks for the attempt..

Just now, Mollymews said:

if you have just been given the officer role then it can take a wee while for the group server to update and refresh you.  When this happens to me then I usually find that a relog helps

one was given almost 2 months+ ago, the other is more than 48 hours. logged out and on quite a few times in between. i even refreshed at the group level. 

my last guess at what might be the issue :)

is the parcel owned by the group or only set to group ?  Am pretty sure that only the owner of the parcel can access the parcel access controls.  The owner in this case being the group, which can delegate an officer to have owner rights

Just now, Mollymews said:

my last guess at what might be the issue :)

is the parcel owned by the group or only set to group ?  Am pretty sure that only the owner of the parcel can access the parcel access controls.  The owner in this case being the group, which can delegate an officer to have owner rights

the problem is others with the same tag can actually perform the manage ban list. im going to try a clean reinstall of my viewer. might solve that. fingers crossed while settings are saved. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.