I can not go to the SL

Nikulka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Nikulka said:

Привет всем, я не могу пойти в SL и на рынок.Это только я или это обычная проблема?

Translation:

Hello everyone, I can’t go to SL and go to the market. Is it just me or is it a common problem?

There is nothing showing on the status page. If you are premium member, contact live chat, if not premium, file a support ticket. Just in the off chance, you should also check your email for the form letter informing you, you have been suspended (or banned). Be sure to check your spam folder.

• Like 1

6 часов назад Селена Грегуар сказала::

Перевод:

На странице состояния ничего не отображается. Если вы являетесь премиум-участником, свяжитесь с live chat, если не премиум-подпишите билет поддержки.Просто в случайном случае, вы также должны проверить свою электронную почту для письма формы, информирующего Вас, Вы были приостановлены (или запрещены).Обязательно проверьте папку со спамом.

Спасибо за попытку помочь, все было восстановлено, видимо это была проблема интернет-провайдера

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nikulka said:

Спасибо за попытку помочь, все было восстановлено, видимо это была проблема интернет-провайдера

Thanks for trying to help, everything was restored, apparently it was an ISP problem

That is a refreshing change. lol I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Это освежающее изменение. LOL Я рад, что вы разобрались.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.