Sapphic Geek looking for female friendos

yuriyandere9000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyo, my name is Amayan. I've made posts in the past, but I'd like to try again. I'm 21, I have a lot of geeky and creative hobbies. I play PC games, watch anime, read manga, I aspire to be a webcomic artist, compose music and develop games. Sound too ambitious? It probably is. In SL, I've roleplayed, shopped, worked, created. I'm always open to try new things. I consider myself to be a submissive and am somewhat hoping to meet a gal (preferably female RL, in case I get attached) who considers themselves to be a domme. Whether the friendship leads to more or not, I am open. I'm currently in a mono relationship, but I'm looking for...I guess... my special sapphic companion? If we have similar interests and you seem to be what I'm looking for, I'm open for friendship to a lifelong companion. If you IM me in world, I get my IMs sent to my email so don't worry about capping. I identify as non-binary by the way, but I don't care if you refer to me as she or they.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, yuriyandere9000 said:

Whether the friendship leads to more or not, I am open. I'm currently in a mono relationship, but I'm looking for...I guess... my special sapphic companion?

Just curious, is your current (mono) partner also open for this, or are you basically looking to replace them or keeping it a secret? (as in, is it wise to post this in a public forum?)

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 1:44 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

Just curious, is your current (mono) partner also open for this, or are you basically looking to replace them or keeping it a secret? (as in, is it wise to post this in a public forum?)

Of course they're open to it. I love my current partner to death and would never try to replace them. They are very much aware that I am looking for a second partner, they just don't feel the need to be really involved with my potential second partner. Most people still call themselves poly even if they're currently not in a poly relationship. However, I do not do that. It's monogamous until more than two people are involved imo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.