Bellisseria Animals - "Hanging Out" Thread! Post your pics here <3

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was out for a walk with my daughter Edith, and we ran into this beautiful girl pup named Dreamer! Apparently she loves water because right before this photo was taken she was splashing away in the pool! Say hello if you see her around! ☺️💗

48122404378_3928dbd46d_o(1).png

• Like 14

5 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

I was out for a walk with my daughter Edith, and we ran into this beautiful girl pup named Dreamer! Apparently she loves water because right before this photo was taken she was splashing away in the pool! Say hello if you see her around! ☺️💗

48122404378_3928dbd46d_o(1).png

Hi Dreamer! I am BelliHamster, you should join the Bellisseria Animals group inworld to meet other furry and feathered animal friends! <3 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

Hi Dreamer! I am BelliHamster, you should join the Bellisseria Animals group inworld to meet other furry and feathered animal friends! ❤️

*Dreamer wanders over and waves her paw in greeting to BelliHamster* 

Thanks! I've joined the group but haven't met any other furry or feathered friends yet, but hope to soon. Love living in Bellisseria and the wonderful community spirit it has ❤️

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dreamer Hawker said:

*Dreamer wanders over and waves her paw in greeting to BelliHamster* 

Thanks! I've joined the group but haven't met any other furry or feathered friends yet, but hope to soon. Love living in Bellisseria and the wonderful community spirit it has ❤️

"waves my little paws back atcha" I tend to run into the other Belli animals when just roaming around OR at some of the DJ parties (like the Sunday Pickle Parties with DJ Doc and his lovely partner BJoyful!  Sometimes you can even find them hiding out in people's yard's or homes .. I know of one cat in particular that likes to get hooman snuggles lol. Another great place to find other furry friends seems to be "The Queen's Head Pub" run by Mr North Crannock (hopefully hamster spelled all of that correctly!). <3

• Like 4

6 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

"waves my little paws back atcha" I tend to run into the other Belli animals when just roaming around OR at some of the DJ parties (like the Sunday Pickle Parties with DJ Doc and his lovely partner BJoyful!  Sometimes you can even find them hiding out in people's yard's or homes .. I know of one cat in particular that likes to get hooman snuggles lol. Another great place to find other furry friends seems to be "The Queen's Head Pub" run by Mr North Crannock (hopefully hamster spelled all of that correctly!). ❤️

Oh I'll keep an eye out for any parties, try out my doggy dancing skills 😄 Thank you hamster! ❤️

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

Hamster, Beaver & Miss Faye at the lovely Miss Faye Blackheart's home!! 

Belliserria Hamster_014.png

Ah yes, Beaver, from the well known Beaver contractors of the Spruce Department of Civil Projects

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

@SquirrelyTE  Do you own or operate this mechanical bull...

1b231040fb059c070ec07323e4599259.gif

Not exactly the most graceful dismount...

badcccf54e7b0cfce609be43b221bb53.gif

I'm SURE you and the other Animals of Bellisseria will do better! 😉 

*squints a little as she looks at the Squirrel in the gif which is clearly a cat dressed as a Squirrel*

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.