Jump to content
Kitten Kaos

Teasers or no teasers in SL 16 video

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I have watched the video at a quarter of the normal speed, and although unlikely, I think I may have caught a tiny glimpse of the new LL home theme.
As I said, it's unlikely. Highly unlikely even but on the off chance that I am correct, I will NOT post a screenshot, nor reveal where in the video I think I have seen it but you can go an see if you can find anything that seems like it could be the new theme. :D 

I see what you saw - possible. Though, if you're right, we'll see if all those people shouting for it will put their money where their mouths are. LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was watching the video, I felt a strong "Back to the Future" vibe beyond the shot of the DeLorean DMC-12 with its FC next to the sign. Maybe the the new theme is going to be Doc's garage.

latest?cb=20071102221050

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... I had been wondering where the SL16B Spellbound went, the region with the preview of the new theme and with a stroke of genius *COUGH*, I decided to scroll down on the map juuuuust a little and what do you know? There it is! The "trailer park". Tomorrow we will see if that really IS a trailer park, or just some candy wrappers that a Mole left behind 🙂

Yes, I said genius, stop laughing.
Stop laughing I said!

image.thumb.png.5bd778f71b00f99ea4368c15014c5eb0.png
 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen the new theme. 

neener neener neener

Kidding. Well, not about seeing the new theme. I have seen been blessed by an absolute unintentional oopsie, which is awesome since I was really bummed about having to work tomorrow and miss the grand unveiling. 

My lips are sealed, though...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

So... I had been wondering where the SL16B Spellbound went, the region with the preview of the new theme and with a stroke of genius *COUGH*, I decided to scroll down on the map juuuuust a little and what do you know? There it is! The "trailer park". Tomorrow we will see if that really IS a trailer park, or just some candy wrappers that a Mole left behind 🙂

Yes, I said genius, stop laughing.
Stop laughing I said!

image.thumb.png.5bd778f71b00f99ea4368c15014c5eb0.png
 

Ahhh, the trailer park / camping trailers get a lake.   I noticed another new small lake in SSP100.

 

You know, putting trailers (if that's what they are) up near mountains is actually pretty smart.  Trailer parks tend to attract tornadoes, but mountains tend to prevent tornadoes from forming too close by.

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I am majorly bummed that I can't work from home tomorrow.  If I could WFH, then I could sneak inworld for the SL16B opening to get a quick peek at things.  Instead, I'll have to make due with all the pictures people post until I get home from work.

Me too ☹️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

So... I had been wondering where the SL16B Spellbound went, the region with the preview of the new theme and with a stroke of genius *COUGH*, I decided to scroll down on the map juuuuust a little and what do you know? There it is! The "trailer park". Tomorrow we will see if that really IS a trailer park, or just some candy wrappers that a Mole left behind 🙂

Yes, I said genius, stop laughing.
Stop laughing I said!

image.thumb.png.5bd778f71b00f99ea4368c15014c5eb0.png
 

Well aren't YOU the smart one. The "missing region" is back on the map now for the opening.  For those that don't hang out on the SSP thread, THIS is what we first saw (back in March I think) that got us all on the "trailer park" kick.   The original Easter Egg colored "trailers" from back then are quite a bit larger than some rectangles than what we can see on the map now at SL16B.  Only a few hours to unveiling. 

 

1126397953_trailerparkssp84.png.d7c016c11d91f76e42f4d752f4454691.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
left out a word. Sleepy.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering what these regions are for just east of the birthday regions ? Extra ones or something! 

SLB Aud 1, 2, 3 & 4

SLB Aud.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 8:07 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyway it was announced that the "new themes" should be shown during the 16th Anniversary Celebrations wasn't it?

Big question is WHERE? Will there be an expo like it was for the Bellisseria homes and boats?

 

 

Bigger question is WHEN?! LOL. Sorry to sound so blonde, but when is SL sweet sixteen birthday coming up exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

Bigger question is WHEN?! LOL. Sorry to sound so blonde, but when is SL sweet sixteen birthday coming up exactly?

I had to Google it ... 23rd June .. ????

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

I had to Google it ... 23rd June .. ????

 

Oh wow! That's in 2 days already! Thx. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

Bigger question is WHEN?! LOL. Sorry to sound so blonde, but when is SL sweet sixteen birthday coming up exactly?

Well if you followed this thread you couldn't have missed it . @Blush Bravin ordered groceries and even thought about baking a cake to pass the time of day till that magical moment Thursday 10 am SLT would arrive when finally the mistery of the new Linden Home theme would be disclosed *lol*

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 7:20 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

You know, putting trailers (if that's what they are)

And now we know that's actually what they are.

All this time, I considered it just a working term until we find out what they really are, never thought that we'd be right on the money! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

And now we know that's actually what they are.

All this time, I considered it just a working term until we find out what they really are, never thought that we'd be right on the money! 🙂

A few of us were guessing actual trailers, but were more thinking along the lines of mobile homes in a trailer park, rather than actual camping trailers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

A few of us were guessing actual trailers, but were more thinking along the lines of mobile homes in a trailer park, rather than actual camping trailers.

Note that the ones we saw on SSP were WAY bigger than the ones that ended up on SL16B.

Those may have just been "placeholders" for trailers but they were sized as "mobile homes" and looked like they had tip out bay windows or awnings and the like (so not just rectangles). Hence our guesses.

If you look at the camping region and compare the trailer size to the houseboat size you can see how tiny they really are :D.    So somewhere along the way it "seems" like things changed.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note that the ones we saw on SSP were WAY bigger than the ones that ended up on SL16B.

Those may have just been "placeholders" for trailers but they were sized as "mobile homes" and looked like they had tip out bay windows or awnings and the like (so not just rectangles). Hence our guesses.

If you look at the camping region and compare the trailer size to the houseboat size you can see how tiny they really are :D.    So somewhere along the way it "seems" like things changed.    

Or.... maybe a mobile home park is on the list for 'later' and they just pulled it for a bit to do the camping trailers because a bunch of folks posted in the forums that they would like some camping stuff. 

 

Then again, who knows - Patch does like to keep us guessing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...