Jump to content
ChibiDragon007

Worst Escort Clubs?

Recommended Posts

I've seen threads asking about the best clubs or the most high traffic clubs here... but what about the ones that should be avoided? I've never seen anyone list those and I'm genuinely curious. I know it mostly comes down to personal preference of course, but I am interested in knowing what to avoid should I decide to work at a club again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

I've seen threads asking about the best clubs or the most high traffic clubs here... but what about the ones that should be avoided? I've never seen anyone list those and I'm genuinely curious. I know it mostly comes down to personal preference of course, but I am interested in knowing what to avoid should I decide to work at a club again.

Going to take a bet that naming the worst examples of anything will be classed as naming and shaming and therefore against the community guidelines.  The thread won't last long and punishments might happen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Going to take a bet that naming the worst examples of anything will be classed as naming and shaming and therefore against the community guidelines.  The thread won't last long and punishments might happen.

I wonder about that. Certainly the naming/shaming bit applies to account names, but not so sure it applies to brand names - provided there is, at least, some context and not malice. *I would think*. But too lazy to go through Forums TOS because it's not important enough in this case. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I wonder about that. Certainly the naming/shaming bit applies to account names, but not so sure it applies to brand names - provided there is, at least, some context and not malice. *I would think*. But too lazy to go through Forums TOS because it's not important enough in this case. LOL

We've seen threads removed in the past that have come here posting about some location, some club, some store, that ticked someone off for some reason.  It is still basically "Personal Negative Commentary", which is not allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just need to have one rule of thumb, whether club is adult or not....

It's an SL club so eventually drama will start. This happens everywhere, sooner or later. If the club staff are on it and politely but firmly make it go away, or at least go private, it's a good one. If they are hissin' and scratchin' along with it, it's a bad one. For any SL venue at all, of any type, this test has never failed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...