Jump to content
Chic Aeon

Meet the Lindens SL16B?

Recommended Posts

I saw someone mention that Patch (and others) will be giving talks at SL16B.  Searching the forums isn't getting me that comment and there was no linked page as I remember anyway. Is there a talk schedule somewhere?

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So the "official announcement was on Inara's blog?   Not the Second Life blog?  Hmmmmmmm. 

Followed breadcrumbs. Found a mention in the Destination Guide. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sort of Officially announced now - there is an Official Schedule of Events now posted on the blog.

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/2567-sl16b-calendar-of-events/   which links to

http://go.secondlife.com/landing/sl16b/?lang=en  which highlights the meetings.

 

The only other place I see it is the Destination Guide
https://secondlife.com/destinations/sl16b/sl16b_events

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sort of Officially announced now - there is an Official Schedule of Events now posted on the blog.

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/2567-sl16b-calendar-of-events/   which links to

http://go.secondlife.com/landing/sl16b/?lang=en  which highlights the meetings.

 

The only other place I see it is the Destination Guide
https://secondlife.com/destinations/sl16b/sl16b_events

Yes found the event schedule page, just nothing much on it yet LOL.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you click on the month tab it's all there ... a TON of stuff listed. 

dba07be1ad53192d56e4a6e74bd36794.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I notice a musician by the name of qqquartzzz playing a few times. 

I'm going to need to know if that is the alter-ego of @Quartz Mole so I can properly prepare myself. 

giphy.gif.b69cc8d33efbc07de94e6bd80cf64a66.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I notice a musician by the name of qqquartzzz playing a few times. 

I'm going to need to know if that is the alter-ego of @Quartz Mole so I can properly prepare myself. 

giphy.gif.b69cc8d33efbc07de94e6bd80cf64a66.gif

Not I, sorry!   Too busy dealing with people's houseboats and houses and with trying to get some more finished  to be off playing music!

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quartz Mole said:

Not I, sorry!   Too busy dealing with people's houseboats houses and with trying to get some more finished  to be off playing music!

Perhaps one day, mon cher, we will make beautiful music together... 

Yeah, I know. I made myself gag a little on that one, too. 🤢

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

If you click on the month tab it's all there ... a TON of stuff listed. 

dba07be1ad53192d56e4a6e74bd36794.png

Or leave it at "Week" and click the arrow for the next week -- pretty filled:

image.png.a20c9cc421ff8cd2db1d85d76e83e589.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember for some previous birthdays there used to be opening speeches from the CEO of Linden Lab / other Linden's to kick things off. 

Live music nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Perhaps one day, mon cher, we will make beautiful music together... 

Yeah, I know. I made myself gag a little on that one, too. 🤢

We'll always have Bellissaria

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Or leave it at "Week" and click the arrow for the next week -- pretty filled:

image.png.a20c9cc421ff8cd2db1d85d76e83e589.png

OK Guys except that when "I" did that expand (both month and next)  right before I posted, it was EMPTY.   Only the music folks for the first two days showed up anywhere.  Oh, and the Hop and Shop was also listed. That was it. 

 

Working now.

Edited by Chic Aeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a taste of what to expect.

Official First Look - SL16B 16 Year Birthday Celebration: Video Production: Draxtor Despres

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I remember for some previous birthdays there used to be opening speeches from the CEO of Linden Lab / other Linden's to kick things off. 

Live music nowadays. 

Patch Linden will be doing SL16B's opening speech on Friday June 21st, 9:30am SLT before Music Faire.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squeaky Mole said:

Patch Linden will be doing SL16B's opening speech on Friday June 21st, 9:30am SLT before Music Faire.

Missed that. Is there a video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Not I, sorry!   Too busy dealing with people's houseboats and houses and with trying to get some more finished  to be off playing music!

I used to DJ and build at the same time back in the day! (2 machines lol one to dj and the other had SL)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, animats said:

Missed that. Is there a video?

Can I borrow your time machine?

in my timeline, it hasn't happened yet.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, animats said:

Missed that. Is there a video?

Not today (20th Thursday), but tomorrow on 21st Friday.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm isnt this the wrong way round and the lindens should be trying to meet us rather than us pretending they are like miley cyrus only less attractive?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Squeaky Mole said:

Patch Linden will be doing SL16B's opening speech on Friday June 21st, 9:30am SLT before Music Faire.

Could anyone tell me where this will be please? At the location of Music Faire 1 (destination guide) or somewhere else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Could anyone tell me where this will be please? At the location of Music Faire 1 (destination guide) or somewhere else?

If you click the calendar event you are wanting to see a telepor location will pop up .. well it did for me so I'm guessing it will for others too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ananoelle said:

If you click the calendar event you are wanting to see a telepor location will pop up .. well it did for me so I'm guessing it will for others too.

Ah yes I see it, thank you very much!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...