Fire!!!!!! (And a suggestion for Lindens/Moles)

Female Fraina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:58 PM, Mollymews said:

of course I am. I could never abandon all the one people what voted for me.  Presidenting the Safety Tribunal is my perk  part time quango job

[For the non-British who never watched "Yes Minister", quango = quasi-autonomous non-governmental organization. Which proves our duly unelected Town Clerk knows a thing or three about non-governing!  I say next time we elect her mayor, whether she likes it or not. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cee Edman said:

[For the non-British who never watched "Yes Minister", quango = quasi-autonomous non-governmental organization. Which proves our duly unelected Town Clerk knows a thing or three about non-governing!  I say next time we elect her mayor, whether she likes it or not. 

you might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment that one could plagiarise say that while one does not obviously seek the office, one has tho pledged oneself to the service of one's enrichment community. And if one's generous donors friends were to persuade one that was the best way one could serve, one might reluctantly have to accept the rewards responsibility, whatever one's own private wishes, however gratifying humbling that would be

😸

4 hours ago, Mollymews said:

you might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment that one could plagiarise say that while one does not obviously seek the office, one has tho pledged oneself to the service of one's enrichment community. And if one's generous donors friends were to persuade one that was the best way one could serve, one might reluctantly have to accept the rewards responsibility, whatever one's own private wishes, however gratifying humbling that would be

😸

Unless it were two.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.