Sign in to follow this  
iversonchen

LA lost, i feel upset.

LA have Lost, 4-0. that is incredible. any one know what is going on with LA, they are supposed to win the champion this season. Kobe is really getting old, can not dominate the game anymore. i feel so upset.

iversonchen wrote:

LA have Lost, 4-0. that is incredible. any one know what is going on with LA, they are supposed to win the champion this season. Kobe is really getting old, can not dominate the game anymore. i feel so upset.

what is LA?

Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe was accused of sexual assault which later he admitted to having adulterous sexual encounter with the alleged victim. He later on, gave his wife a big ring to shut her up!

inb4  mods delete thread because is not SL related.

Also LA person here and I don't care about the Lakers, I'm glad they lost now people can stop talking about it.

People are starving in the world,  and all anyone seems to care about is the blasted Lakers!

What does this have to do with Second Life?

Sorry, I'm grumpy today & I just HAD to say it.

Forgive me,  I'm not usually this cranky!

What are you talking about?  The Kings did not even make it to the playoffs.

The Canucks did finally finish off the Predators last night.  It was a good series and no one expected Nashville to play as well as they did, but apart from a star-struck opening in game one, they made Vancouver pay for every inch.   

[ETA]
/me grumbles, "Lousy Reply button ... imagine the post is linked to the OP."

I know.  I am just teasing.  I never did "get" basketball but I understand it has a large following.  Hockey is about the only sport I watch any more.

Willow Danube wrote:

Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe was accused of sexual assault which later he admitted to having adulterous sexual encounter with the alleged victim. He later on, gave his wife a big ring to shut her up!

And she did shut up.