ErukaVonD

Active Viking roleplay? (not GOR)

Hello,

I've been looking into some active Viking roleplay sims (unrelated to GOR) and couldn't find too many sims.

Hit me up with anything I'm missin'.

Purses his lips, pondering whether to pull the offended by cultural appropriation card.

Not sure, Second Norway had a temple, it may still be there - it wasn't roleplay though, I'm uncertain whether it was just a virtual monument or if there were any pagans around.

• Like 1

I literally found only one sim, which is ironically called VIKINGS, but other than that looks like there isn't much on the grid or I don't know where to look. ^^

I'll drop by Second Norway and see what it has in store for me.

Thank ya.

You could try in-world groups like Seeking Roleplay - when new RP sims pop up they often advertise in those.  

• Like 1

TBH non fantasy / gorean medieval RP in general seems super low in SL. Years back I had a rp alt for that kind of RP and I tried hard for a long time to find a proper sim without any fantasy elements. It was almost impossible and I didn't have the funds or found right partners to start an own project with, so I dropped out. I would be surprised if it was any different now.

• Like 1

I have swept the grid again last night and sadly there's nothing in Second Norway or I was unable to find it.

I am suffering from never finding Rp that I'm interested in, such as viking rp, ancient egypt/gods, pirate, shamanistic, mayan, I'd even do some mermaid Rp which I do miss dearly. lol 

Thank gods for Cyberpunk, still being alive.

Thank you so much for them comments tho ❤️ xo 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Mikey Shu said:

TBH non fantasy / gorean medieval RP in general seems super low in SL. Years back I had a rp alt for that kind of RP and I tried hard for a long time to find a proper sim without any fantasy elements. It was almost impossible and I didn't have the funds or found right partners to start an own project with, so I dropped out. I would be surprised if it was any different now.

There is a sim called Zolio that is non-fantasy medieval, which has been around for quite some time. Used to have a small group of regulars but I think it's been pretty quiet lately. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

I'd even do some mermaid Rp which I do miss dearly. lol 

try Realm of Sanmu. It's new so kinda quiet but it has a lovely underwater build for mermaids. 

• Like 1

Could check out Game of Thrones if you want anything else Medieval besides gor.

Although, feudalism meter itself kind of sucks.