Linden Houseboat and HUDS not working..

MsNatalie2747

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was able to get one of the new linden houseboats and love it !! My BF and I own another home and had planned to give it  up and just live on the houseboat...however, we have a problem or mostly HE does...we both are SL live singers...before shows we  send out notices and also subscribo notices...He is unable to get his subscribo  to send while on the houseboat...I can send fine...he has to TP back to our other house to send his...also, his hud for his guitar won't work properly on the houseboat..and even at times huds for clothing etc.... Can anyone explain to me why this could be happening  ??? We would appreciate the help in solving this mystery  !! Thank you in advance ..

also.. as land is only possible to sét to group, and not deed, be sure he wears the right tag for some functions to work. ( those functions will be also less than the groups abilities show, many will only work at deeded parcels)

Edited by Fox Wijaya

On 6/18/2019 at 1:18 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

thank you...there was NOT a check in that box....I checked it and it's now working properly !! Thank you so much for your help...

Edited by MsNatalie2747
typing mistake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.