I came to the forum only because I had a problem & needed help.. But, after going over few discussions already happened, I'm regretting not passing by here more often and earlier..  You guys already answered  many questions and covered almost all subjects. I found answers for questions I don't need to ask anymore!! Your work is very much appreciated. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

So refreshing when ppl recognize, appreciate, and respect the quality of help freely offered in this forum. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Chanty Bolissima said:

I came to the forum only because I had a problem & needed help.. But, after going over few discussions already happened, I'm regretting not passing by here more often and earlier..  You guys already answered  many questions and covered almost all subjects. I found answers for questions I don't need to ask anymore!! Your work is very much appreciated. 

I am sure you even found answers for questions you didn't even know existed and now you do know you are trying to forget the existence of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

53 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

And now you can never leave......🤗

As Hotel California plays in the background...☠️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4