Low Water Level at the shore [Solved]

Chad Marbach

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went outside my houseboat and found that a swimming pool I had installed was empty (It is filled to the height of the lands water level), I then noticed that the overall water level in the land nearby and around me were also under the same lowered level (i.e. It seemed like it was a real low tide around the whole area and the houseboats were all in drydock). This is in the 'Menagerie' region of the new homes and I am just wondering what may be going on.  Maybe I should walk underneath my houseboat and see if any barnacles to scrape off?   My houseboat is tiggerfind located at Menagerie (92,152,22)

• Haha 3

I think I found the problem.  Had logged in on my laptop (just got it, used, a couple weeks ago) and water level was way down even after a relogging.  I then decided to try logging in via my desktop system.  In there, everything is fine.  So, it is probably something due to the configuration of my second life on my laptop.  Going to go in on my desktop again, do a back up via the preferences and then go back over to my laptop and restore via preferences in there.

Thank you everyone.  (Actually am thinking of possibly some day changing from a houseboat to a traditional home or even something else that Linden Lab may come up with.  The houseboat is nice, but I am more a landlubber). lol

• Chad Marbach changed the title to Low Water Level at the shore [Solved]
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.