J-Fashion lover/Artist seeking friends!

takemasaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my name is Takemasa! I'm an avid lover of lolita fashion, kawaii fashion, Japanese music, and all things cute. I love taking photographs and editing them with painted on details, it's my favorite activity now in SL. In RL, I'm a lolita (fashion-wise, not the book) and big fan of jyojifuku (I can talk about this all day long - no one knows what it is outside of Japan!) I work as a photography studio's assistant. My schedule tends to be pretty erratic and unpredictable, but I'm still available everyday for several hours on SL. (EST)

I'm a pretty shy person because I have social anxiety... well, it depends. Once I meet someone, I can talk a LOT. But when it comes to initiating conversation, I can't really do it at all! I worry about bothering the other person and scaring them off. My avatar is also dressed quite cutesy, which I think puts a lot of people off outside of other lovers of cute things. I've always struggled making friends in SL since I don't do well with groups and I would like to have some to spend time with, chat with, shop with, or allow me to take and edit a million pictures of them for fun (or together- that's even better!)

I love all things revolving around Japan. I love cutesy idol anime, music (from heavy visual kei to cute j-pop and vocaloid), games, and most of all, fashion. I can talk about pretty much anything though! I like to think I'm pretty down to earth and open with conversation despite my anxiety.

I guess I'm just rambling at this point, but I'd love to meet some friends here. Feel free to IM me or leave me a notecard in-world (takemasaa Resident) or reply to this post and I'll IM you!

Thank you for your time, I hope to find some valuable friendships here.

Attached is a photo of my avatar! I love changing outfits and taking pictures.

Snapshot_041edit2small.thumb.png.1683c835cfbe5f24497957f98c52edc2.png

• Like 4

IM me in game if you want.  Perhaps having an invitation to initiate conversation will be OK, and help you to eventually be able to do so without an invitation.  I've had several friends with social anxiety, so perhaps I'll be more understanding than most.  Though I do tend to like it when folks hold up their end of the conversation, but you did say you like to talk a lot once you know someone.  I also have what used to be a quiet place out in the middle of nowhere that is now surrounded by some folks from Japan who wanted a few regions to relocate from a Japanese game that came to an end.  They're very cutesy and friendly -- even changed their bridge that connects one region to the next into a drawbridge so that my boat could get through.  I will forewarn you though that while the outside of my parcel in the region is mostly a beach, the interior of the building has a more adult theme and might not be suitable for a lolita-type of character.  But we can hang out at the Japanese place, or at my other spots.  At the very least, I think it might be nice for you to meet other fans of Japanese stuff.  My schedule in SL varies, though.

I am an artist to, well I try to be, my friends all say I am one, but then friends say things to be nice. I also have an erratic schedule but maybe sometime we can hangout.

• 5 weeks later...

Gosh diddly darn your avatar is so absolutely adorable! I can tell you put a ton of time in it. If you want to feel free to IM me. I've been in love with Asian fashion and music for some time so your style is up my alley. We already have a few things in common so why not chat and see if we start a friendship? My IM box is always open! 

tumblr_n4juagP2d11r33z3co1_500.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.