What is happening in the regions? The windlights are not implemented correctly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

☁️I have been creating windlights for many years and now also clouds and stars, and the current state of the windlights is being shameful.

My Blog: https://fashionformenbattlescars.blogspot.com/search/label/Windlight

A few weeks ago I am experiencing problems when I want to implement a windlight in my region, and the result is totally different.

----(I attach two images

original windlight before and after implemented in the region)-----grabilla.em8096.thumb.png.19bdcca373037fc64f66ae7c641e6717.png

grabilla.em1916.thumb.png.8801c02b36ee575ae2789fc7b373f974.png

For landscaping and decoration designers this is a real headache.

I'm not talking about the EEP version, if not the normal version, in Firestorm and Black Dragon.

While the EPP project is solved ... I do not understand why LL is modifying those things that did not happen before.

I expose this problem and send a ticket a few days ago and I still do not have an answer. I hope someone can give me some information about this problem in the regions. Thank you and happy weekend 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd just like to add that things are broken even if you use the EEP viewer. I have installed the same windlight settings in two adjacent sims and the sun moves to a completely different place as you cross the sim boundary. I wish the  Lindens would do their debugging on a different grid and not on the main grid.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2019 at 12:40 PM, JayNathan said:

Yeah soon... :( we know about this hahahah, Thankss Whirly ♥

The fix should be rolling to Magnum & LeTigre channels this week.

1 hour ago, Pat Perth said:

I'd just like to add that things are broken even if you use the EEP viewer. I have installed the same windlight settings in two adjacent sims and the sun moves to a completely different place as you cross the sim boundary. I wish the  Lindens would do their debugging on a different grid and not on the main grid.

That's probably not a bug, same happens with "legacy"windlight. Each region has its own instance of the sun.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.