Adults looking for families?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I have been thinking about getting but into the family thing in all but a bit discouraged as I am an adult non-human Avi( I'm a demon). I would love to have a family as in like parents and/or siblings around my age but most families I see are looking for children avis. 

Feel a bit hopeless and lost in my search. I have tired adoption panels and never get a bite. Any tips? 

• Like 2

ya the adoption places are harsh whether you are a kid avi or not.. seems like the same people collecting kids everywhere in sl.. lotta people seem like great families but then they just up n leave. I was looking for the family thing for a while in sl for years. I really hope you find a good one.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

ya the adoption places are harsh whether you are a kid avi or not.. seems like the same people collecting kids everywhere in sl.. lotta people seem like great families but then they just up n leave. I was looking for the family thing for a while in sl for years. I really hope you find a good one.

I put up panels up at a bunch of places for over a month. I liked boards and even imed people i liked and never got a reply of even a like on my own panels. 

It seems like its always the same people over and over again at every place too. 

15 hours ago, Adrianna McArdle said:

I have a friend who is also a demon half the time.  He's been looking for family for a while.  I'll toss him this thread when I see him next, I'm sure he'd love a brother.

I would very much appreciate that! Tell them to feel free to im me in world too if they wish.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, usedcars said:

what does the family do in SL??

Different families have different goals. Some are RP, some are social, some are something else.

2 hours ago, usedcars said:

these are adults playing child av’s??

Yes. Everyone in SL "should" be at least 16 - though tweens do slip through the highly secure signup procedures every now and then.

On 6/23/2019 at 1:49 PM, CottonKandy82 said:

I'm looking for family on here.Basically,sisters brothers aunts uncles or whatever.To bored by myself

Hey, I've been looking for a sister since I lost mine a few weeks ago. If you want to meet up sometime just message me in world, and I'll try to get back to you once I'm online again.

Or you can contact me in discord. Honestly, you would get a quicker response that way XD lol 

OIL#0371

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.