meatjuice

Adults looking for families?

Hi I have been thinking about getting but into the family thing in all but a bit discouraged as I am an adult non-human Avi( I'm a demon). I would love to have a family as in like parents and/or siblings around my age but most families I see are looking for children avis. 

Feel a bit hopeless and lost in my search. I have tired adoption panels and never get a bite. Any tips? 

• Like 2

I have a friend who is also a demon half the time.  He's been looking for family for a while.  I'll toss him this thread when I see him next, I'm sure he'd love a brother.

• Like 1

ya the adoption places are harsh whether you are a kid avi or not.. seems like the same people collecting kids everywhere in sl.. lotta people seem like great families but then they just up n leave. I was looking for the family thing for a while in sl for years. I really hope you find a good one.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

ya the adoption places are harsh whether you are a kid avi or not.. seems like the same people collecting kids everywhere in sl.. lotta people seem like great families but then they just up n leave. I was looking for the family thing for a while in sl for years. I really hope you find a good one.

I put up panels up at a bunch of places for over a month. I liked boards and even imed people i liked and never got a reply of even a like on my own panels. 

It seems like its always the same people over and over again at every place too. 

15 hours ago, Adrianna McArdle said:

I have a friend who is also a demon half the time.  He's been looking for family for a while.  I'll toss him this thread when I see him next, I'm sure he'd love a brother.

I would very much appreciate that! Tell them to feel free to im me in world too if they wish.

Also wondering if anyone know of some places I could hang out maybe to help in my search? I dont really know any places in sl that are all that good.

On 6/16/2019 at 6:04 PM, meatjuice said:

Also wondering if anyone know of some places I could hang out maybe to help in my search? I dont really know any places in sl that are all that good.

I'm curious about this too

• Like 2

I'm an adult with 2 (might as well be 3) child avi kids.  Single mom with no other family.  Would love to make our family grow with an adult child, aunt for my children, mom for me, what have you.

I'm a demon myself, with an Anthro partner. If you've found a family or are still looking, I'd be very interested and would love to talk with you. 

Much love

Xisira ❤️

what does the family do in SL??  I can see maybe a roleplay sim of some sort.  these are adults playing child av’s??

2 hours ago, usedcars said:

what does the family do in SL??

Different families have different goals. Some are RP, some are social, some are something else.

2 hours ago, usedcars said:

these are adults playing child av’s??

Yes. Everyone in SL "should" be at least 16 - though tweens do slip through the highly secure signup procedures every now and then.

On 6/23/2019 at 1:49 PM, CottonKandy82 said:

I'm looking for family on here.Basically,sisters brothers aunts uncles or whatever.To bored by myself

Hey, I've been looking for a sister since I lost mine a few weeks ago. If you want to meet up sometime just message me in world, and I'll try to get back to you once I'm online again.

Or you can contact me in discord. Honestly, you would get a quicker response that way XD lol 

OIL#0371